Chapter 6: Mysterious GP

Raffy's POV

Several weeks passed, and all I did was caving inside my parent's mansion. Though I missed my old room and hanging out with them, I also missed my own privacy, my freedom, and well, the parties.

Shaking the thoughts off, I spoke grimly. "I can't get out of this goddamn mansion." Letting out a harsh sighed, I continued. "Mom has been tailing me up and checking me out in like every minute," I unconsciously growled over the phone. I heard GP let out a low chuckle. I'm so frustrated right now and he's not really helping at all. I fell like I'm living in a hell these past weeks.

GP seems to enjoy his sentiments, taunting me instead of helping. "I'm throwing a party, are you coming?" he asked, his serious tone were back. "It's actually Luc's birthday, though he hated celebrating it, I'll just pretend it's my party," GP explained further but I care less. I have no doubt mom wouldn't let me go unless GP would ask mom and dad, personally. They trusted him because they thought he's better than me or anyone else they knew. Well, they didn't know he's just as manslut as I am.

Pfft..

"I'm sure mom won't let me go. I'm grounded man," I whined. I sat down on the bench inside dad's gym, sitting in one corner as I scanned the room, complete with gym amenities. Remembering my situation, it really put me in a sour mood. "I'm twenty-seven for fuck sake, turning twenty-eight soon, but mom and dad were treating me like a five-year-old boy!" I shut my eyes off to lessen the anger that's starting to bubbles up in my system, with my jaws tightening.

GP loud laughter didn't help at all. "Not funny, man. I'm like a prisoner here!" I growled in frustrations, scowling in oblivion.

"You know what? You need a new environment to blow off some steam." Finally, he said something nice. I felt like a sun shone brightly over my head. "I'll call aunt Tati and ask for her permission. I'm sure they trust me enough to let you attend my party," GP proclaimed and I felt better.

"Of course, they do. They trust you more than they trust me, Giovanni Pierce. You don't need to slap it in my face, smartypants!" I hissed playfully and I heard his annoying chuckle again.

"I don't blame them Raffy. You have a girlfriend and yet you are—"

"Come on, GP. You're no better than me," I mocked playfully and I scoffed.

He chuckled again and I could literally see his cocky grin. "Our difference Raffy bro, I don't have a girlfriend." I could literally taste the mockery in his tone. He is sounding so sure and arrogant.

I fell into silence. He was right. And speaking of my ex-girlfriend. I miss her text, her voice, her sweetness, and most of all, I missed her nagging me all the time.

"Natalia Petropoulis isn't it?" GP's curious voice drags me back to him.

"Yes," I replied shortly, and now I'm regretting talking to him.

"She looks actually the girl that I would marry and treasure until my last breath. She could be the mother of my chi—"

"SHE'S MINE, SANTORINI!" I growled gruffly, my voice increases an octave, cutting his words. I suddenly felt a tick in my blood. I felt alarmed.

"Woah, woah, Valiente!" GP sounded offended or he was just playing, and his tone a bit darker this time.

I unconsciously scowled at the new machine dad just acquired. Natalia is mine and we will get back together. I'm sure she's just taking a break.

"You broke up already, so if I'm not mistaken, she's single," GP stressed out to my annoyance, and at the moment, I lost my tongue. The thought stung a bit. My heart sunk, feeling heavier each passing second, and thinking that he's interested in her, it felt unnerving.