Epilogue 1: Ball Wedding Part 2

Again, I would like to dedicate this to the writer of this chapter, a_magical_myth and give all the credits to her.

Thank you once again for doing this part for me.

.....

Raffy's POV

3 hours later...

Osvaldo and Yuliana had successfully turned the space into a Royal banqueting place, quite nicely put up together. From the decoration, food, and music. From the royal guests down to a several Pushkin's citizens. 

The Palace's security was doubled and tightly guarded, my father had made sure, the tragedy on their wedding won't happen again.

I could tell mom and dad were weary about this wedding though they tried hard to put up a happy facade.

It was a bright, sunny day. Perfect for a garden wedding.

The ceremony was held at the Rose Anne's garden. She was our great, great grandmother. Roses surrounded the vast garden in different hues; Red, pink, purple, white, and even black. There's also a maze of rose hedges. We pay lakhs of Rubel each year to maintain this garden.

Rose held a lot of meaning. In Russian mythology, it brings a lot of love and togetherness. Russian weddings are also incomplete without the rose in it.

There was a square centerpiece embellished with different colors of roses. The whole aisle covered with rose petals.

I was waiting here for the last 20 minutes for my bride, and I'm growing impatient. This is why I love minute weddings.

In an hour, Raffy. She'll be yours!

The thought comforted me for the moment.

I can't wait to have her all for myself. A few more hours to hold on, she'll be mine completely.

Well, the consummation of the honeymoon will have to wait because according to her, this damn monthly cycle lasts for about three days to a week. 

Well, I've waited for long years. A few days is just like minutes. I tried to convince myself. Oh, hell! It felt years to me.

But today, whatever happens, she was going to be mine.

Oh yes! Forever mine!

I unconsciously smirked at the thought.

The music started playing, taking all my attention. The "Thousand years" song filled the air. All the guest stood up, and all heads turned in the same direction including mine. Shifting in my feet impatiently as I waited for her to come out.

First of all, there was little Colleen who just turned 2 and nine months, Elle and Nico's daughter. She was looking so cute in her pink dress while throwing flower petals on her way. She occasionally stops and looked behind her. There was a worried look on her pretty face. Thank God for candies. Yuliana was waving it to her, and that got her attention, but instead of resuming her little task, she dropped the basket full of petals in different hues and scampered towards the candy like a puppy.

The guests laughed at the scene.

I can't wait for the day when Natalia and I would have our mini ones. They are going to be as cute as their mother. I am going to be a good father as I could be to them but first, I have to be a good husband and a good lover for my Pumpkin. 

My train of thoughts was interrupted when I saw Iya's maid of honor, Ember walking slowly. She's beautiful in her own way, but nothing can compare to my only Pumpkin.