Epilogue 2

Warning: Well, you already know what this mean, my dear innocent and naughty waffles. This chapter contains mature scenes, and we all know that it's only for dirty, naughty ones. So if you're up to it, go ahead, but if you want to preserve your innocence, please skip this chapter. 

Enjoy!!

....

Natalia Petropoulis Valiente

18th Duchess of Pushkin

Maui Island

Raffy was humming as he went through his luggage and brought out one of his swimsuits. He looked rather happy, and I can't help but smile. It was nine when we arrived last night, and it's already dark to explore the resorts one of my family owned here in Maui Island.

Raffy doesn't want to come here, but Dad insisted, and I knew he just doesn't want to offend Dad by declining his good offer.

And it looks like my husband is in a good mood. A soft giggle escaped my lips as I watched him. He looked up and stared at me, his forehead crinkling in curiosity.

"What's so funny, dear wife?" he asked. A suppressed smile along the corner of his closed lips.

"Nothing," I said as I shook my head. "I'm just happy to see you humming now," I giggled. "For the last three days, you're temperamental. I could actually break a glass with your face, that's how hard it was. Poor Osvaldo..." as I clucked my tongue, and he slowly rose from squatting, leaving his luggage open and tossed the blue swimming trunks on our king size bed.

Training his gaze on me, he slowly narrowed our gap.

His smoldering eyes met mine, hot and burning like torches, triggering the heat, now pooling low in my belly. A liquid of lust seeped from me had me bothered and hot. Tingling sensations erupted, coursing through my spine. My blood rushed through my heart, pumping wildly in anticipation.

The room suddenly felt hot.

Oh, how quickly he could turn me on with just his smoldering gaze. A hungry look that can turn my knees into puddles. My insides quiver in anticipation.

"I can feel you now, my love," he drawled. His voice so deep, gravelly and made my blood rushed. Warm sensations leaking the white thin lacy garment covering the part that most ached for his touch.

"I do." I boldly replied, my eyes burning with desires as I held his intense gaze. "And what would you do, my dear husband?" I challenged, my voice thick and hoarse, and I've never heard that sound of my own before, needy and daring.

Raffy smirked as he slowly stepped closer. His eyes skimmed me up and down and left tingles in its wake. My skin felt hot and sensitive.

He implanted himself in front of me; tall, devilishly handsome, and married to me.

Yes, he's married to me. This ridiculously handsome Duke is married to me.

He hovered over me, my head instinctively tilted back, holding his gaze, and that playful smirk playing along his lips made my insides feverish.

His hands are at his sides. He wasn't touching me yet, and all the more anticipation grew.

"Aren't you touching me?" I asked boldly, couldn't stand him just staring at me, rather leering at me.

Have you ever felt something, like someone stared at you hotly, like sexing you through their eyes?

That's what I felt right now, heat pooled low in my belly. I felt so damp and aching wildly with needs.