Epilogue 1: Ball Wedding Part 1

First and for all, I would like to give thanks to a_magical_myth for writing this Epilogue. I would like to dedicate this to her and give all the credits to her. 

She indeed made their wedding magical. Thank you for doing this part for me! It was beautiful... 

Again, this is for you, and all the credits go to you. Cheers! 

By the way, it was almost 8 thousand words so I decided to make it into two parts.

....

Raffy's POV

Natalia was sleeping peacefully beside me looking damn beautiful. She looked so pure, so innocent just like an angel. Finally, she is completely mine. Mine to hold, mine to love. Now no one is going to take her way from me, and I wouldn't let anyone too.

I stroke her cheeks gently with my hand. There was small crest formed between her eyebrows, and I kissed her there. She was instantly relaxed under my touch.

She must be drained. I didn't let her sleep very much last night. We made out almost the whole evening. But damn! Her monthly cycle. It just had to arrive now, when it was our honeymoon night.

We arrived at Pushkin at 6 in the morning. Last flight was the best fight of my life. Having her in my arms, below me, kissing her, but I can't just wait to love her in the way I want. It was like a beautiful dream came true. Just me, her and our love. It's the most amazing feeling in the world.

If I have had realized how much I love her, then we could have been together like this from the start. I can't believe I was on the verge of losing her. This wonderful woman, I hurt her so much yet she was here loving me.

"I love you so much, Pumpkin," I smiled, and look out of the limo window.

The Palace was quiet when we arrived this early morning. The stillness of the morning scene at the front yard of the Palace was quite a view. The mist rises over the trees, over the well-manicured lawn, and over the bloomed flowers, but they all paled with my sleeping beauty sleeping in my arms.

"Pumpkin," I cooed, acquiescently gave her shoulder a soft nudge. "We had arrived, My Duchess," I whispered into her ear, taking in her feminine scent on the process. Oh, how I love her smell.

She woke up with a start, causing me to chuckle. "What! We had arrived? Already?" she exclaimed.

She rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand.

I find it so cute.

Smiling like a lunatic, I spoke with tenderness in my voice. "Come on, let's go." I took her hand and climbed out of the limo. Iya leaned against me as we walked through the main entrance of the palace. We were thrilled to see the main hall. It was beautifully decorated with different shades of flower and crystals.

At each corner, the candles were lit up. Every chandelier was glowing, emitting yellow light. It gave the ceiling an effect as is it is made up of gold. There was a new red furry carpet over the grand staircase. It feels like we have transformed to nineteen century.

Natalia and I were watching the place in awe. "This is for our wedding," I murmured in her ear and kissed there.

She was smiling sweetly at me. I gave her a peck on her lips which turned into an aggressive kiss when she responded hotly.

We didn't notice grandpa and uncle Nick standing behind us. We were so oblivious, so lost with each other, until someone made a fake cough making their presence known.