Chapter 21: Visitor

Raffy's POV

"Oh, come on!" she hissed as she pulled away briskly, and then shot up to her feet. Frustrations filled in her sapphire eyes, causing me to burst into chuckles in sheer amusement.

I hastily rose up to my feet and laced our hands together.

"Let's go," I said, but she's already running, tugging me by the hand.

I let out a soft chuckle at her tenacity, trying to outrun a pouring rain.

Hand in hand, we ran towards the pavilion, since it's the closest. Well, not entirely.

She stops running after several meters, and I stopped, too. There's no point of running since we are already soaking wet after a couple of meters. Wet as a drowned rat.

I stared at her flushed cheeks, thoroughly enjoying this day of mishap. Actually, it was fun. I had fun. After several trials of perfecting that garlic pasta, almost burning my arm, I actually felt good. I felt satisfied, and the thought that she likes it, it made it all the more worthy of time.

I would definitely make her anytime she wants it.

"Oh, shit!" she exclaimed, panting. She inhaled and exhaled deeply, once, twice, trying to catch her breath. "My phone!" she exclaimed after her breathings went normal, causing me to frown at her. She's worried about the phone, but not her health.

I watched the flush leaving her cheeks, her naturally pink lips now turning blue or black causing me to feel worried about her getting colds.

"Don't worry about it. Someone should have taken care of it," I responded, and the frown on Iya's forehead eases. "Can you still run?" I asked, noting the exhaustion in her face, but we need to get back to the palace before she catches colds.

She shook her head. "We are already soaking wet," she responded stubbornly.

"I'm not worried about the rain, pumpkin. I'm concerned about you. I don't want you to catch colds!" I snapped unconsciously, and she stared at me with displeasure. When I realized my tone, I quickly apologize. "Sorry, pumpkin. I just don't want you to get sick. I'd rather get sick, not you," I murmured as I pulled her into my arms, feeling guilty at snapping at her.

Her warmth instantly welcomed me, warming me up from the harsh cold rain, and I held her like that for a while. I felt her nipples tightened against her clinging shirt. And her bra couldn't hide the treasure underneath it. The little attentive bud was very noticeable, and suddenly, I felt all my blood rushing through my veins like a liquid of fires, shooting down to my lower member, causing my sleeping friend to rise up in attention.

I pulled away quickly, trying to hide the bulging in between my crotch, but it was impossible since my jeans are already clinging onto my legs.

Holding her hand, we ran towards the pavilion. We were both laughing as we got inside, feeling a little relieved, but it only lasted for a second when we both turned and welcomed with the presence of my grandfather who was talking on the phone, and then my brother Luke, with Maria, and another guy. My brother's friend I believed. Tall, butter skinned man, unruly masses of thick, wavy hair cut in a short, messy hairstyle.

"William?" Natalia gasped in surprised. My hands automatically wrapped around her, shielding her from their eyes. Her clothes clung to her body, it leaves nothing to the imagination. My hands tightened around her when I realized that it was Morrison, the man who was pursuing her.

What the fuck is he doing here?

"What are you doing?" Natalia hissed softly at me, just enough for me to hear.