Chapter 22: Heat

Warning: If you want to keep your innocence intact, please skip this chapter. For mature readers only.

To my dirty, naughty waffles, here you go! Enjoy!

......

Natalia's POV

I felt Raffy's hand trailed down my soft sides, going lower then lingered on my thighs, squeezing it firmly, then rub his palm against it, up and down, all the while his lips locked on mine.

I was already out of my wits. My body shivered, skin hot and aroused, my core aching for him, for his touch. I want him to touch me down there where it ached so much. I want him to quench that aching needs under my belly.

He nudges my thighs using his knees, parting it wider apart, and he slipped his hand under him, his fingers find its way to my aching core. His lips trailed down to the hollow of my neck, leaving wet kisses, my skin tingling and hot, his lips dip in between the valley of my breast still covered with my bra. His fingers slide the thong to the side and found my wet entrance. "God, you're so wet, Babe. So fucking wet," he grunted gutturally and ran his finger up and down my slit.

I groaned and moaned loudly, jerking my body, catching his finger trying to increase the friction. He slipped his free finger under my bra strap, and slowly slid it down, exposing one breast. His lips automatically latch around the sensitive, hard bud, and I moaned greedily, arching my back in the process. The pleasure started to build up under my belly. I felt tingling all over, sensitive, and delirious. His tongue licked and grazed my sensitive bud, then he blew air, causing my sensitive bud to tightened even more, then quickly sucked it hard. He moved to the other and gave the same attention, licking, sucking, and grazing it, blowing some air, and causing the pleasure in my core to go higher, all the while his fingers were playing, teasing, and rubbing my nub. It was overwhelming.

My hands gripped the sheet tightly. My body can't stay still; I felt ticklish all over, overly aroused. Heat like molten lava, coursing throughout my veins, like a liquid of fire, burning and consuming me entirely. My moans were getting louder as I felt the unstoppable pleasure heightening. My breathings grew short; panting.

Waves after waves of electrifying sensations erupted in my every nerve endings, shooting down to my core, and heat like a molten lava pooled in my core, ready to explode. His fingers kept rubbing my wet, sensitive nub, all the while his hot, moist tongue doing wicked things against my sensitive nub, and I felt like I'm climbing the highest mountain, higher and higher, up until I reached the hilt. My muscles clenched, my legs buckled. "Let it go, babe. Cum for me," Raffy's breath vibrated against my sensitive n1pple, and just then, I came, feeling like something exploded into tiny little waves throughout my body. "Oh, Raffy!" I cried out, throwing my head back in the process. My body was shaking as I shattered into tiny million pieces.

"That was beautiful," he drawled, gutturally, as he looked up at me through his eyelashes. I didn't know he was watching me all throughout, and I felt my cheeks hot.

His dark eyes were still locked on mine as he trailed his lips downward, further down, leaving wet kisses, sucking and licking my every skin his lips touch, and I felt another renewed aching in my core. Heat rippled through me.

I didn't take my eyes off him as he slipped his fingers under my thong, and pulled it down, and off of me. He threw it anywhere, then got off the bed, his eyes still hot, and intense, locked on mine. He never broke our heated gaze as he curled his hands around my thighs and tugged me forward. He dropped down to his knees, and before I could grasp what he's doing, he already delved into my wet, aching core. His lips found my sensitive nub, and he licked it like licking a popsicle. I could hear the soft sound of his tongue against my wet sensitive skin, and I moaned loudly, closing my eyes as I threw my head back, arching my back to get more friction with his tongue.