Chapter 1

"Christian?" I called as I walked through the door. Chris and I recently moved in to a house together.

"Up here." I heard him reply.

I just got home from hanging out with Karisma and Kirsten. I set my bag on the counter in the kitchen, slipped my shoes off by the door, and went upstairs.

I walked in to the bedroom and Chris is laying on the bed... Watching tv and doing whatever on his phone... Without a shirt on...

"Where's your shirt?"

"I don't know.." He smirked. I laughed and got on the bed next to him anyway.

"So did you have fun doing your 'girls day' thing with my sisters?"

"Yep."

"What'd you do?"

"Went to mall, movies, ate, got our nails done... Girly things that you would've been complaining about the whole time." I teased.

He glared at me from the side and smiled. He kissed the side of my head and I cuddled up next to him. He wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back while we watched what ever the heck was on TV.

I started falling asleep when his phone went off and scared me. He laughed at me and grabbed his phone.

Chris furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me, "Do you know this number?"

I looked at his phone and shook my head, "No?"

Someone texted him "Chris?" and neither of us recognize the number. He texted back asking who it was, but didn't get a reply.

So he replaced his arms around me and I cuddled up next to him again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AYE 😁😁😁 CHRIS AND NIKKIE ARE BACK!

Did you miss them? Huh?
Did ya?

P r o b a b l y

ANYWAY! I hope y'all enjoy this part 😛😁❤️🎉