Chapter 22

Ew
Ew
Ew
Why
No
Just
Ugh
I'm gonna pass out.

I don't love Sam, I can't. I just don't, I never did. This is just weird. Am I spinning?

"You better walk away right now before you get punched again." Chris grabbed the pizza we ordered because like... Save the pizza!

He tightened his grip on me and Sam put his hands up and walked away. Chris quickly pulled me and the pizza outside and into the car.

I opened the box and took a slice out. He looked at me weird.

"What?" I asked with a mouth full of pizza. He laughed and put his hand on my thigh,

"I love you."

"I love you too.."

"Nikki, do you love Sam?"

"Ew, no." I said taking another bite of my pizza.

Chris laughed and shook his head before grabbing his own slice of pizza and taking a bite before heading home.

"Plus I would never date him, I never really liked him."

"What about me?"

"Hmm?"

"How did you feel about me before we started dating?"

"Man, I loved you so much and you had no idea." I laughed.

"Really? I loved you but never knew how to tell you."

"Look where we are and how far we've made it though..." I said intertwining our hands.

Once we got home, Chris took his shirt off and winked at me. I blushed and stared at his abs before he laughed and pulled me closer, smashing his lips against mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, placing one hand on the back of his head pushing him closer and deepening the kiss. He ran his hands up and down my torso stopping at my hips and squeezing.

We pulled away and I rested my head on his chest and he kept his hands on my hips.

"I'll be right back." I said walking into the kitchen. I grabbed a slice of pizza and called Christian into the kitchen,

"Baby?"

"Yes, love?"

"Come here?"

He turned the corner to the kitchen and I slapped him with a piece of pizza. His jaw dropped and then he started laughing.

"You're gonna get it!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Hey hey ☺️ I'm super happy rn because my crush totally made my day but HOW ARE YOU GUYS?! I don't ask enough! What's up? What's going on? How you doin? 😂