Chapter 29

We showed up to the mall and Sam was standing there one his phone. I took Christian's hand and looked at him with a worried expression.

He gently pulled my head closer to him and kissed the side of my head, "It'll be okay.."

We walked towards him and he looked up and waved. Him and Chris did the bro hug thing, but I just waved at him.

"So... Let's walk?" Chris said.

"Oh, yeah, yeah sure."

I stayed close to Christian, I don't want to be near Sam.

"Man I heard you were in the hospital, everything okay?"

"Yeah... I don't remember much that happened, Nikki can you explain?"

That's my cue..

"Yeah! It was weird, he just randomly slipped and hit his head on something. It worried me, I thought I lost him..."

I looked down because my eyes started to water. Chris squeezed my hand.

"That's weird... How did the oil get there?"

My head shot up, "I never said anything about oil!" I yelled.

He stumbled back stunned, "Oh, you didn't? Uh, I just assumed-"

I took my hand from Christian's and punched Sam in the face.

"Chris is everything to me and you almost took him! He's the love of my life and your dumb move almost killed him!"

I yelled and Chris pulled my arms back and held me against his chest, "Man, you messed her up more than me.." Chris said keeping his grip firm on me and rubbing my back.

"Man, I'm sorry, I didn't mean-"

"What did you mean to do then? Bro, I can't leave her."

"I'm sorry! I didn't think this would happen!"

"What did you think would happen, Sam?" I said pulling away from Christian, "Obviously someone was going to slip."

"I was hoping it was you."

Chris lost it and punched Sam, "Why would you hurt my girl?!" He yelled while Sam held his face.

"How could you do something like that?"

"She broke my heart!"

"And you thought that getting her physically hurt was the answer?!"

Chris grabbed me away from Sam again and wrapped his arms around me.

I cried into his chest and he gently stroked my hair to keep me calm.

"Do me, us, a favor and never ever come near her or me again."

Chris ushered me out with me under his arm. On our way out, security stopped us, "Is everything okay?"

Chris looked at me and nodded.

The security guard shook his head, "She doesn't look okay, did that have something to do with the yelling?"

"It's a personal thing." Chris said and stroked my hair again.

The guy nodded and let us leave.

We got outside and I completely broke down. I wrapped my arms around Christian's neck and he held me by my waist.

"Shh, it's alright Princess, it's over... He won't hurt you or us again, okay? I love you."

I can't imagine being without him, Sam's selfishness almost took him from me...

He's what keeps me calm, he keeps me strong, he helps guide me with my faith, he's always there for me, he's my best friend, my lover... He's everything to me and I don't know what I would've done if he didn't make it out alive...

"C'mon, do you want ice cream?" Chris laughed and I laughed.

I pulled away and he grabbed my hand, "Nikki, how hard did you punch him?"

I shrugged.

"Your fist is bleeding," He laughed, "That's alright, I've got bandages in the car."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
SAM FINALLY GOT WHAT HE DESERVED FRICK YEAH
and guys I'm sure by now y'all now I'm a HUGE Crawford girl, and the other day he guested me on younow and I got to talk to my baby boy 😭😭 he made my week 😭 he said we need to meet and I agree :) 😂 anyway comment how your guys' week is going so far! I wanna know :)