Chapter 19

I pushed him off of me and right then Chris was standing behind him. I'm gonna pass out right here like.. Right now would be good.

I didn't feel anything at all, all I felt was disgust and my first instinct was to push him off.

My face is probably so pale, I'm going to pass out. Sam turned around because Chris was literally right up behind him.

Chris clenched his hand into a fist and swung at the side of Sam's face. Sam stumbled back and covered his face.

"Don't touch her!" Chris yelled.

My knees started shaking, "Touch her again, you'll lose a limb, got it? Stay away from her!"

"Look dude, I needed to see if my feelings where real."

Oh, here I go...

I collapsed onto the floor and Chris pushed past Sam to pick me up. He lifted me from under my arms and I let myself rest against him.

"Get out of my house." Chris said, giving Sam a death glare.

"Dude-"

"I said get out of my house!"

Sam nodded and backed out. This is why I have trust issues...

"It's okay.. I won't let anyone touch you."

I let tears escape my eyes. Chris pulled back and wiped them off my face, "Are you okay?"

I nodded and placed my head back on his chest. He rubbed my back, "Did you like it?"

"What?"

"Did you feel anything? You know.. With Sam?" He asked awkwardly, still holding me close to him.

"No,"

"Nicole, be honest with me."

"Christian, I am," I mocked, "I feel absolutely nothing for anybody but you."

We had pulled away by now and he has his hands on my hips. We stood there just studying each other's eyes. His are blue today, they look nice.

He wrapped his arms around me and I rested my head against his chest. He pulled back a little bit and pulled my chin up to kiss me.

!!!!!!!!!!

I put my hands on his chest and he cupped my face, stroking my cheek with his thumb.

"I can't wait." He said against my lips.

"For?" I asked pulling away, he's so cute.

"For you, to marry you, do things.." He said slowly moving his hands down my sides.

I blushed and placed the side of my face against his chest.

"You're cute when you blush." He said pulling my head up again. That only made me blush more and he kissed my nose.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs to the bedroom. It's late now and I'm really tired..

I took a quick shower and then changed before getting in bed next to Chris.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead, "I love you."

"I love you too." I whispered before falling asleep
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I heard shuffling around the room and I sat up to Chris frantically pacing around the room with his hands in his hair.

"Babe what are you doing?"

"Nikki.." He picked me up out of bed and just held me against him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, still confused.

"What's wrong?"

He tightened his grip and I can tell he's crying.

"My mom.."

My heart started aching.

"She's in the hospital, I don't even know what happened I-"

"Shh..." I held his head against my shoulder and stroked his hair.

"It'll be okay, I promise. Just pray, my love."

He nodded, then laid down on the bed with me still in his arms.

"It'll be okay..." I repeated running my hand through his hair.