Chapter 31

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"So.. Is that a yes?" He laughed and hugged me back.

"Just kiss me." I said and grabbed his face.

Best birthday ever!

"Yes, Christian!" I said and hugged him again. We pulled away and he pulled the ring box out of his pocket and slipped the ring on my finger.

I'm marrying my best friend..

I'M MARRYING MY BEST FRIEND!

"I'm gonna go crazy for a second." I said and ran around the house screaming. Chris recorded me jumping up and down and laughed.

He posted the video to Twitter with the caption, "She said yes, happy birthday baby girl!"

Everyone was confused, but I'm sure most of them got the hint.

"Oh my god Christian," I said trying to calm myself down and wrapping my arms around him again, "we're getting married?"

I pulled back a little bit to look at him. He nodded, "We're getting married, Princess."

My eyes started burning and I laid my head against his chest. I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with him.

After I calmed down, Chris and I watched Finding Nemo in the living room.

"Hey," Chris said and turned to look at me, "It's still your birthday, let's do something fun."

"Okay.. Like what?"

"Go get dressed." He said, so I got off the couch and got dressed. Just leggings and a sweatshirt, but it's something.

"Where are we going?"

"All I'm saying is, wear comfortable shoes." He said and grabbed his keys.

I slipped on my black high top converse and followed Chris to his car.

"Can I have a hint?"

"Hmm... No."

"Please!" I begged.

"Nuh-uh." He smirked and messed with his lip ring.

"Pleeease baby?" I teased.

He sighed, "Nope!"

I rolled my eyes and smiled at him.

We pulled up to a building and got out of the car. We walked inside and I wanted to scream.

He knows me so well!

Paintball is like my favorite thing besides him.

We checked in and had to sign something saying that if we get injured it's not the company's fault... Oh...?

I hugged Christian and kissed his cheek, "You're the best."

He smirked, "I know,"

I laughed and laid my head against his chest. He kissed the top of my head and we waited to be called in for paintball.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N (questions!)
Quick chapter :) I'll make a longer one soon but I'm just sitting here bored so 😂 how are you guys?! Imma start asking questions now so... Who out of the Collins follows you on Twitter?