Chapter 7

I've never seen so many children dressed as minions in my life. I'm holding on to Christian's arm because I'm afraid I'm going to squish a minion.

Chris was laughing at me, "Babe you don't have to walk like that."

"THEY. ARE. EVERYWHERE!"

He kept laughing and we got to one of the rides that I really wanted to ride, Jurassic Park.

It's the best ride ever! It really is, but Chris doesn't like it.

I made him ride it 4 times.

After a while, we ate, then walked around deciding what to go on next.

"How about Jaws?" I smiled.

"You really like those rides based on horrifying animal movies, don't you?" He laughed.

"Yes! Now let's go!" I laughed. He pulled my arm back and grabbed my waist and pulled me closer.

"You're crazy."

"Yeah, I know."

He smiled and kissed the side of my head, "I'm picking the next ride."

"Yes Sir," I joked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
We rode the Jaws and Jurassic Park rides 4 more times after Chris chose about 6 rides that were awesome.

We were leaving when it was dark out and now I'm definitely afraid of stepping on a minion.

"Why are all these kids out? It's past 10:00 and I do NOT want to crush a minion?!"

Chris laughed and we swerved in between the masses of kids. I laughed when we finally got out and Chris kissed my cheek.

I still get butterflies...

We got to the hotel which was across the street and Chris sat down and pulled me on to his lap. I took my phone out and looked at all the pictures we took and laughed.

"Chris look at your face!"

"Okay the dinosaur was about to eat me."

I laughed again and kept scrolling through the pictures. Chris put his hand on my thigh and I glanced down at it. I smiled and he grabbed my face and kissed me. I put my hand on the back of his head pushing him closer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Guys I'm so tired 😂 I had a rough day yesterday and was going to update sooner but crap happened and boy drama and hospitals and blah blah blah so HERE I AM 😂 I also have finals coming up so I might not update as much but ILY GUYSS!!