Chapter 15

Christian's POV
I barley got any sleep. All I can think about is what I did to Nikki.. No one should ever do this to someone!

I'm doing this to keep her from getting physically hurt, but she's getting hurt either way... Maybe I should just tell her? I could protect her, right?

Nikki's POV
I sat up and Chris was laying on the other side of the bed with his back facing me. I want to just wrap my arms around him and I want everything to be okay..

But it's not.

I sat up and apparently it woke him up, "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah.. Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up."

"No, no it's okay."

I stood up to leave but he called me back, "Wait... Nikki?"

I turned around, "Yeah?"

"Stay with me."

I looked at the ground and back at him, he knows I can't resist. I slowly walked back to the bed and laid down next to him.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer and my chest exploded. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer.

My eyes started watering and I messed with his shirt.

"What's wrong?"

I rolled my eyes, "Christian.." I sighed, "everything about this is wrong. I miss you."

I covered my face and he tightened his grip on me, "I still love you." I said while crying.

"I love you too.."

"Chris-"

"No, Nikki I can't do this to you anymore. This is all an act, if I didn't do this then Ashton's people would've hurt you and I can't do that to you."

I sat up, "But you would hurt me and break me? That's somehow better?"

"No, Nikki, listen to me. She was going to hurt you very badly and I love you, I couldn't let her men touch you."

I shook my head, "I still end up hurt either way, don't I?"

"Nicole.."

"You haven't called the police? Did you not think you could protect me, like you said you would?"

I find myself saying that a lot lately...

"Please forgive me. You know I'd do whatever it takes to protect you, I'd do anything for you."

I nodded, "I need to think.." I stood up and he didn't stop me. I fixed myself up real fast and went downstairs.

I grabbed my car keys and left.