Chapter 17

I woke up still next to Chris, he's playing with my hand.

"Your hand looked a lot better with a ring on it."

"Don't put it back on yet."

"Why?"

I rolled my eyes, "We can't let Ashton know you told me."

He nodded and intertwined our fingers. "So should I invite her over?" He glanced at me from the corner of his eye and smirked.

I smiled, "Only if I can invite the cops."

"Yeah," He smiled and we both grabbed our phones. Chris took a deep breath and called her number.

I left the room and dialed 911.

"You've reached the emergency number for Los Angeles California, how can I help you?"

I spilled. I explained how she's been threatening me and my fiancé and that we're inviting her over right now.

Surprisingly, she said she would send people over here to get her and her men.

I told Christian and he smiled, "We're gonna do this, and I can have you all to myself."

He kissed me and placed his hands on my waist, under my shirt.

Someone knocked on the door and Chris looked up.

That jawline though..

"I have to make this convincing.." He said, obviously dreading it.

I nodded and kissed his cheek. He went downstairs and I followed but went to the kitchen instead.

I sat down and covered my face because I'm still going to have to hear and see him love on her and ugh...

She walked in, "Hey baby." He said and wrapped his arms around her. She wrapped his arms around his neck and pushed his face to hers and kissed him.

I sobbed quietly into my hands. I know it's not real and it's just until to police get here, but watching him just feels like I got shot in the heart.

She jumped on him and wrapped her legs around his waist. I could tell he was cringing and barley kissing back.

The doorbell rang and I bolted up to open it. Chris dropped Ashton and wiped his mouth, "You're disgusting." He spit out and she looked shocked.

I whipped the door open and pointed at her. The police grabbed her and explained why she was getting arrested.

"This isn't the last time you'll see me!" She yelled.

"Yes it is.." The guy hand cuffing her said.

Chris wrapped his arms around me and I cried onto his chest, "It's okay, Princess. It's over, I'm all yours."

"I love you." I cried and he rubbed my back, "I love you more Princess.. It's alright."

I just kept crying. The police took her and her men that were outside away.

"You're okay... Shh..."

He rubbed my back and kissed the top of my head, "Hey, look at me," He pulled back and held my face in his hands, "everything is okay now. I love you and nothing will change that, she's gone she can't get to us anymore."

I nodded and he pulled my promise ring out of his pocket, "Now, let me do this the right way."

He got on one knee and I stopped crying and smiled.

"I love you, more than anything, and I know you love me. If that wasn't proof enough, I don't know what is. You stuck by me and loved me when I didn't deserve it and you're the best thing to ever happen to me. Nicole Price, will you promise that when we're old enough, you'll marry me?"

He laughed, "Again?"

I nodded and he stood up and wrapped his arms around me. I put my hand on the back of his head and kissed him.