Chapter 5

"NICOLE! WAKE UP!"

Christian screamed at the top of his lungs. I bolted up, "What?! What's wrong what-"

He laughed, "Nothing's wrong. But I needed to get you up."

I turned around and looked at the clock, 4:30am.

Wait!

I did a double take and slapped Christian's arm with my shaky hands, when I wake up too fast or early I get shaky.

"Christian Collins! Please explain why the HELL you woke me up at 4:30 in the freaking MORNING?!"

"We have to catch our flight."

"What? What flight?"

He smiled and pulled me close to him, "The one we're taking to Florida."

My eyes widened, "What?"

"I'm taking you to Florida for two weeks, now let's go."

"I'm not packed-"

"Yes you are let's go." He handed me my bag with everything in it, my phone, and a hoodie,

"It'll be cold when we leave."

I slipped the hoodie on and pulled him to me and kissed him. He picked me up by my waist and kept kissing me.

I freaking love Florida! We haven't been there in years and that's where my favorite football team is, the Florida Gators.

I pulled away and put my head in the crook of my neck, "I love you, I love you, I love you!"

We drove to the airport, went through security, dropped off our bags, and then waited for our flight.

"Oh, by the way," he pulled something out of his pocket, "we're going to the Gators game this weekend."

I clapped my hand over my mouth and he laughed and wrapped his arms around me.

"But- Chris- why-?"

"What, I can't do something nice for the love of my life?"

I smiled and kissed him.

"I don't know how to repay you?"

"You don't need to, I just thought we should have some more adventures... Together."

I grabbed his hands and intertwined our fingers, "You thought right."

"I love you." He smiled.

I pecked his cheek and then laid my head on his shoulder and waited for our flight to be called.