Chapter 2

"Chris!"
"Yeah?"
"What do you want for dinner?" I yelled because Chris was in the other room.

"Umm... Food."

"Christian!" I whined, "That doesn't help me."

"Just... Whatever."

"Fine I'll order pizza."

"YAY!" He practically screamed and ran around the kitchen. I laughed and he picked me up by my waist and kissed me.

I put my hand on the back of his head and pushed him closer. We both smiled through the whole thing. We pulled away but he was still holding me.

He just looked me in the eyes and all I could see was love, which makes me love him even more. He set me down and kissed the top of my head.

I smiled and grabbed the phone so I could order the pizza. Chris put his hands on my waist while I was ordering the pizza. Once I put the phone down he picked me up again and carried me to the living room.

He tossed me on the couch and laughed, "You're so light!"

"Stop pointing it out!" I laughed.

"I love you." He said and I sat up, he grabbed my hands and pulled me up, and I wrapped my arms around his hips.

"I love you more."

He thought for a second, "Nah, that's impossible."

He kissed me again and then the doorbell rang. Chris looked at the door with an annoyed look. I laughed and answered the door.

The pizza guy bit his lip. I wanted to roll my eyes so badly but that would be rude. He was just staring, "Dude.. How much do I owe you?"

"Oh... Right. Uhh," he glanced down at the receipt, "20 dollars and 80 cents."

"You're robbing me here.." I mumbled as I handed him the money.

"That's not the only thing I'd like to rob you of." I grabbed the pizza and slammed the door in his face.

Christian's face was beet red.

"Am I allowed to report that?" He asked playing with the ring he had on his middle finger.

"Please do." I said and went to the kitchen.