Chapter 9

I haven't left the hotel room. Chris keeps telling me it's fine and he's not there but I'm not risking it, he knows where I'm staying..

"Nikki maybe you should get out of the room, you haven't stopped shaking and it's been 4 hours." He has his arms around me and he rubbed my arm.

"Maybe that would be good.." I got up and got some clothes, took a shower, and did my makeup.

I walked back to the living area and he wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him.

"Aaandd you're still shaking."

I laid my head down on his shoulder and he grabbed his phone and room key.

"Here, get on my back."

"Chris I can walk."

"But this is more fun!"

I laughed and switched to his back. We got in the elevator and he put one hand over my hands while the other was holding my left thigh so I wouldn't fall.

"You're okay... Quit shaking."

Chris stepped out of the elevator and my grip tightened.

"Can't breathe.."

I loosened my grip and put my head down. The dang freak was waiting by the elevator.

Waiting

Chris turned his head and looked at me. He set me down and pulled me close to his side before walking up to the dude. I hesitated and firmly placed my feet on the ground but Chris dragged me.

"Please don't!" I buried my face in his side and he held his arm around my shoulder pressing me against him.

"Stop. Don't worry, I got this."

I slid out from his grip and grabbed his arm from behind him like a scared little kid.

Because I'm terrified.

"Hey man,"

The guy looked up and nodded at Chris.

"Earlier you freaked my girl out and I don't appreciate it. You mess with her, you mess with me."

"And what would you do?" The guy stood up straight and crossed his arms.

"Let your imagination run wild. There's absolutely nothing I wouldn't do for her."

"And you're so sure about that?"

Chris nodded.

The guy reached for my hand to rip it off of Christian's arm.

Chris swung at him and the guy stumbled with his hand over his head. Chris picked me up and ran laughing.

"How do we always get ourselves in these situations?"
~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Ugh guys I'm so sorry it's boring right now but trust me I'm planning something huge and all I can say is y'all are NOT prepared!

I can't think of things to write atm but all of this is leading up to a huge plot twist 😏

ILY GUYS! How are you though?! I don't talk to y'all much and I want to! Lemme know how y'all are doing ☺️ what's up?!