Chapter 13

I woke up to someone rubbing my arm, "Hey, Chris has been asking where you are... Maybe you should head home?"

I sat up, "Like he cares anyway?"

"Nikki he was texting me all night asking if you're with me.. I didn't answer."

I nodded and tried to wake myself up. Crawford stood up and hugged me, "It'll be okay, he loves you. If you ever need someone to beat him up, just give me a call." He winked after we pulled away.

I laughed and got in my car and drove home. I don't even know what time it is...

I glanced at the clock, 10:30... Yeah I've been gone long enough.

I pulled in to my driveway and got out of my car. I went inside and found Chris passed out on the couch with his phone in his hand.

"Hey," I said loudly and he jumped and looked at me, "I'm here.."

He nodded and laid back down. Yeah he must've been SO worried! I went upstairs to the bedroom and pulled my laptop out from under the bed and started watching Netflix.

I heard Chris coming up the stairs and rolled my eyes. He went into our bathroom and I sat up on the bed, "Hey Chris?"

"Hmm?" He said while fixing his hair.

"What did I do?"

"What?"

"Christian I'm not stupid! You're treating me like I mean nothing to you!"

"You didn't do anything." He said and went to walk out of the room. I tackled him to the ground and held his arms down.

"Then why are you treating me like this? Like I mean nothing? I was gone all night and you didn't even care!"

He did text Crawford and God knows who else he texted..

"You were with Sam weren't you?"

My eyes widened, "What? No! Christian what in the WORLD made you think that?"

"Nikki don't lie to me! You like Sam, don't you?!"

I stood up, "No, Christian! I love you! I'm in love with you! I didn't even think about going to Sam's last night, I was with Crawford!"

"So now you like my brother?"

"Christian what the hell! I told you I love you and only you! I haven't even thought about another guy that way!"

He shook his head, "What did you do with him?"

"Absolutely nothing?! Chris why do you all of a sudden think that I like someone else? I'm in love with you!"

He shook his head, "I can't say that in return anymore."

Everything fell apart. His eyes started watering and he turned around. I stood on the top floor in front of the bedroom until I fell to my knees and completely broke.

I ripped off my promise ring and my "Princess" bracelet and chucked them at him, "Take your stupid ring back! How could you do this to me?!" I screamed.

"I gave you everything! All I ever did was love you!"

He just stood there silently not facing me. I stood up and pushed past him and left.

Christian's POV
She left... She's gone.. I do love her, more than anything and I know she wasn't with Sam, I know she didn't do anything with Crawford. She hates me now..

I grabbed my hair and yelled at the top of my lungs. All I can do is cry.. I lost her..

My phone rang and I clenched my jaw, but I answered, "I lost her. Are you happy now?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Very, I can tell my men now not to hurt her."
~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Please don't kill me