Chapter 3

The first thing Chris did was grab the phone and report the guy. He got so mad I had to laugh. I mean, the guy made me mad and uncomfortable, but Chris has taken it to a whole new level.

He got off the phone and sat next to me, then grabbed a piece of pizza. I smiled at him and he put his other hand around my waist and rubbed my side.

"Man I'm lucky to have you." He said.

I looked at him, "I'm lucky to have you. Do you know how many girls would do anything to get the chance to even see you? And you chose me."

He smiled and bit his pizza.

"I wouldn't choose anyone else."

I went and laid down in the bedroom while Chris was doing whatever downstairs. His phone was on the side table and it buzzed. I reached over and grabbed it.

The same number from the other day texted him saying "Hey! Long time no talk, I miss you.."

My stomach dropped and I put his hand phone down.

"Baby?" I yelled.

"Yes, Princess?"

"You- umm- got a text."

I heard him run up the stairs and walk in to the bedroom. He grabbed his phone and shook his head, "I don't know that number..."

He tossed his phone on the bed and laid down next to me, wrapping his arms around me. I cuddled up close to him with my forehead against his chest.

He rubbed my back, which he knows makes me tired.

"I love you, Princess," he kissed the top of my head, "always."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Ooohhhh who do you think the number is?