Chapter 4

No
No
No
No
No
I'm shopping... I don't like any of these clothes. I walked out of the store and my phone rang,

Love of my life💕

"Hey, what's up?"

"Just making sure you're still alive. You've been at the mall for 3 hours."

"Have I? Hmm didn't notice."

"Yeah okay... I miss you."

"It's only been 3 hours?"

"I know, I know. Okay, go have fun, I love you."

"I love you too."

I put my phone in my back pocket and kept walking. I decided to look at Christian's favorite store for shirts because he seems to not know where any are.

Actually... You know I don't mind that. I'll look for shoes.

I was looking at the stacks when someone tapped my shoulder and I jumped out of my skin.

"Pottorff!" I yelled and wrapped my arms around his neck. I haven't seen him in a good year or so... Since tour... And the thing...

"Hey!" He laughed, "Nice seeing you here, how's it going?" We pulled away.

"It's great! How are you?"

"Good... Where's Chris?"

"At home, I came alone."

He nodded and put his hands in his pockets.

"I missed you." He blushed, even though I can barley tell because his cheeks are already red.

"Aww Sam, I missed you too. Wanna walk around with me?"

"Yeah sure." He smiled.

I walked out of that store because didn't like any shoes either. I'm pretty sure if I got Chris a plastic bag he would be happy...

"So why isn't Chris here?" Sam asked.

"I don't know really... He thought I should be independent for once because we are always together."

"Umm, always?" He scratched the back of his neck.

"Well yeah... We live together?" I started playing with my promise ring out of habit and he glanced down at my hand.

"Oh.."

We kept walking quietly.

"So, Sam... Any girls?"

"Yeah... I got my eyes on one."

"Awww..." I smiled and play punched him.

He smiled and looked down.

A couple hours later I ended up with a matching his-and-hers bracelet set for Chris and I.

"I better get going, Chris is probably bored out of his mind... And hungry." I laughed.

"Yeah, I gotta get home too, I'm having some friends over to shoot a video."

"Nice... Alright, see you later!" I smiled and hugged him.

"Bye Nikki!" He hugged me back and held me tight.

We pulled away and smiled, then I turned and walked away.
~~~~~~~~~
"Christian?" I called when I walked in.

"Babe?" He called back, "You're home? Finally?"

He came down the stairs... Shirtless again.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up. I laughed and buried my face in the crook of his neck.

He ran in the bedroom and threw me on the bed before jumping on the bed and laying down next to me, then wrapping his arms around me.

"You were gone for like 6 hours."

"I saw an old friend, sorry." I laughed.

"Who?"

"I ran into Sam."

He nodded and pulled me closer.

"Oh!" I said and grabbed the bag that I dropped when Chris threw me, "Look what I got." I pulled the bracelets out and slid the "Prince" bracelet on his wrist before sliding the "Princess" bracelet on mine.

He grabbed my face and we kissed for a good 30 seconds before pulling away.

"Always my Princess?"

"As long as you stay my Prince."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
HAPPY NEW YEAR CUTIES!! Hope it's a great one! And let's hope for a Chris and Crawford tour 😍🙏🏻!

How was your Christmas?! Or whatever you celebrate 😂 comment what your favorite thing you got was!