Chapter 6

Usually I sleep the entire flight, but I couldn't. Chris fell asleep about an hour in and I took cute pictures of him and pictures of the sky because artsy.

7 hours later, we landed and I woke Christian up.

"You were tired, huh?"

"Yeah.. I was excited to finally tell you because I had this planned for like a month.. I didn't get any sleep last night." He laughed.

"Chris when do you ever sleep anyway?"

"True.."

We got in a cab and went to the hotel. It's really nice but I'm tired. I walked around for a while and then went to the bedroom and sat on the bed.

"Chris!"

"Babe!"

"If you need me I'll be in this bed the entire trip!"

I buried myself under the covers and felt Chris lay down next to me, "You can't sleep the whole trip."

"Why's that?"

"Gators.."

I looked at him, "True.. But for right now I will because I didn't sleep the whole flight and you woke me up at 4:30."

"It was worth it."

"It was."

I kissed him and cuddled up against him. He put his arm around me and I smiled to myself. I'm one lucky girl..

A couple hours later I woke up by myself. I got up and Chris was just walking through the door,

"Did you just wake up?"

I nodded, and he kisses my head, "I got food."

"You're the best."

We sat down and ate and laughed about whatever and told jokes and riddles. Little moments like this...

"Ready for tomorrow?"

"What are we doing tomorrow?"

He held up two tickets to Universal Studios and I nearly fell off my chair.
~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Y'all tbh when I was writing this Chris retweeted me and I literally was like "Uh oh" because my phone started blowing up and my notifications haven't stopped cause he also faved twice today 😂👌🏻 I love him so much 😂
If you're wondering my Twitter is CrawfsCarpenter 🌚
Ily guys!!