Chapter 10

Florida is stunning, let me just say that. Chris and I are walking around in places we probably shouldn't be, but we're on an adventure, there's no stopping us.

I held his hand while I hopped from rock to rock somewhere we found behind some building somewhere.

Yeah... I have no idea where we are...

"Don't fall, the Gators game is tonight." He laughed as he guided me.

"I won't-" I said as I tripped.

Chris jumped and I fell into his arms. He caught me by my waist and stared at me with a small smile. He pressed his lips to mine softly and then pulled away,

"I guess you could say that you fell for me.."

I stood up and smacked his arm. We both laughed and he intertwined our fingers. We wandered around more until we came to a cliff and watched the sky change colors.

Chris has his arms around me from behind and his head resting on my shoulder.

"It's almost as beautiful as you." He smiled and softly kissed my cheek. I turned my head to kiss him but his phone rang.

He threw his head back and pulled his phone out,

"Hello?"

His face immediately changed to horror and that worried me.

"Look, you need to leave me the hell alone- because I'm happy with her! I was never happy with you!"

I'm gonna throw up. I know exactly who this is...
~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Sorry this took so long 🙈 I had finals (which I passed) and then school has been an overload since the new semester started and ugh! But I'll try and update more or maybe later today 👍🏻 ILY guys!!