Chapter 30

A month later, we still haven't heard from or seen Sam... I've never been so happy to not see someone.

Christian and I haven't had drama since then, so we've mostly been having fun. He is still forgetting things one in a while but not as often anymore.

I walked into the living room where Chris is and he smiled.

"Whatcha watching?"

He shrugged, "I forgot."

I looked at the TV, "Animal fight nights?"

"I guess."

I sat next to him and he laid his head on my shoulder, "What's wrong babe?"

"This forgetting things stuff is getting old.."

"It'll be over soon.."

He pulled me on to his lap and I laid my head against his chest.

He wiped tears from my face and kissed my head, "Don't cry, I love you."

"I love you more." I said and he wrapped his arms around me.

We watched the animals fight for a while, then shut it off.

It's only twelve in the afternoon, there's still a lot we could do today..

I pulled my phone out and opened Instagram for no reason. I scrolled for a while until I shrieked and dropped my phone, startling Chris.

"What?" He asked we he picked up my phone.

I shook my head frantically, "No. No, no. No."

He looked at me confused until he saw what it was. He looked at me and held me tighter, holding my head against his chest.

"I promise I won't let anything happen to you."

Sam and Ashton are together.... Didn't she go to jail?!

"Chris, how long was her sentence?"

He shrugged, "You're asking the guy who had his head gashed open and with short term memory loss."

I threw my head back in frustration.

They're definitely out to get us now...

I wrapped my arms around Chris and he rubbed my back, "Hey," he said.

I looked up at him.

"I told you already, I will not let them hurt you, I won't let anyone hurt you."

I kissed his cheek and he smiled, "Hey, what's tomorrow?"

I thought for a minute and then shrugged.

"It's your birthday, how did you forget your birthday?" He laughed.

"Oh yeah!" I said and laughed with him.

"What do ya want?" He asked with a dorky voice.

"You." I smiled and kissed his lips. He kissed back, then we pulled away.

"You've already got me wrapped around your finger." He said, "What do you want, like, for real."

"A husky-corgi mix. Good luck." I patted his shoulder and stood up.

"What..?" He sat there confused and I laughed.

I laid down on the bed and scrolled through my phone some more, wow I'm lazy... I should go to the gym or something.

Chris walked in and wrapped his arms around me before smothering my with kisses.

I laughed and pushed him off of me. I returned the favor and kissed him all over his face.