Chapter 11

The Gators scored a touchdown and I screamed and jumped out of my seat. Chris laughed at me and I danced around.

"You're such a dork!" He yelled over the screaming crowd.

"I know! But I'm your dork!"

He smiled, "I wouldn't have anyone else."

He seems so distracted... I wonder- TOUCHDOWN!

I jumped up again and Chris shook his head, like he was snapping out of whatever is going on, and jumped up with me.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him, smashing his lips against mine. I put my hand on the back of his head pushing him closer, he squeezed my sides, "We'll continue this later." He winked.

I blushed and we sat back down with the rest of the crowd. I glanced around the crowd, I can't believe I'm here! There's so much orange and blue I'm dizzy, but I'm at a Gators game so who cares?

The Gators ended up winning by four points and I'm ecstatic! I'm basically jumping up and down and Chris is laughing while trying to keep up with me.

"Are you hungry?" Chris asks looking at me.

I thought about for a second, "Nope," I said and smiled.

He nodded and we went to the bus that took us here. Chris stared blankly out the window while slowly running his thumb over the back of my hand.

I laid my head on his shoulder and he let go of my hand and put his arm around me.

"What's wrong?" I asked. I put my hand on his chest and I glanced at my hand then at me.

He sighed and kissed my forehead, "I don't want her back in our life.."

Our life...
Our life

I smirked sadly, "Me neither, but whatever happens we're gonna handle it together." I smiled.

He smiled and I put my head back on his shoulder and he rested his over mine.

The drive from Gainesville, Florida to Orlando, Florida is over an hour and I'm exhausted.

I slept the entire time and woke up in my hotel room. I looked at the clock and it's 3am. I rolled over and I'm alone in the bed.

I sat up and glanced around the room. I went to get him and put my hands over my face to will myself to get up. I do want water though...

I stood up and went to the living area, which is connected to the kitchen, and saw Chris sitting and the counter with one hand over his forehead and one holding his phone that he's scrolling through.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he jumped, then realized it was me and relaxed.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, fine.."

"You're not fine, baby." I sat next to him and put my hand on his thigh.

He set his phone down and picked me up by my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his hips. He buried his faced my neck. I put my hand on the back of his head and played with his hair.

"She won't stop," He said pulling his head away from my neck and looking at me, "she's still determined to get me back.."

"You love me?"

"What? Of course I-"

"No, Christian, do you love me?"

"I do, more than I've loved another human."

"Then we don't have to worry about that.."

He smiled and bit his lip, "Let's go back to bed?"

"Yeah... Bed.." He smirked and carried me to the bedroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
No nothing too dirty happened ya filthy animals 😂 stop getting your hopes up, that's not happening for a long time 😏 but what do you guys think "the caller" is up to? Any guesses who it is?!