Chapter 16

I knocked on his door until he answered.

"What happened this time?" Crawford grabbed my arm and pulled me inside. I slumped down on his couch and he wrapped his arms around me. I laid my head on his shoulder.

I explained what Chris had told me and Crawford listened while rubbing my arm.

"I don't know if I can just forgive him for this? He would've rather hurt me himself and break me, than let someone else do it."

"Would you rather have been physically hurt? Nikki, he risked your love and trust, just to keep you safe and out of Ashton's harm... Do you think he loves her?"

I shook my head. Crawford's right, he risked me hating him so that I wouldn't get hurt.

I stayed with Crawford for a little bit, I needed him. I kissed his cheek before I left and got back in my car.

Should I go home and forgive him? I love him, there's no denying that, and obviously he loves me if he risked that..

I started my car and drove home. Once I got home I slowly opened the door and Chris was pacing back and forth in the living room.

He stopped and smiled at me, "Hey,"

He ran to me and hugged me, picking me up by my waist. I was hesitant, but I wrapped my arms around his neck and he sighed with relief.

"I love you so much.." He said into my neck.

"I love you, too."

I pulled away and kissed the side of his head. He set me down but didn't pull away from the hug.

"What are we gonna do about her?" I asked, still not letting go.

He pulled away and smirked, "Don't worry about that right now."

He squeezed my sides and kissed my neck. My eyes widened and I blushed, he picked me up and carried me up to the bedroom.

He laid me down and smashed his lips on to mine. I smiled and cupped his face in my hands as he hovered over me.

He pulled away and kissed up and down my neck. He stopped and I pushed him so that I was on top and kissed his neck. He gripped my hips and bit his lip.

I smiled and laid down next to him, "You're gonna have to stop leaving me hanging like that." He said and kissed the side of my head.

I laughed and buried my face in his side. He slipped his hand under my shirt and rubbed my back until I fell asleep next to him.

I've got my baby back...