The Discovery Pt 1

Authors note this is my first story i have ever written in my life so plz be gentle

"Hey dad are you ok you seem nervous" you said in a concerned manor, "Yea Bruce you look like you've seen a ghost or something, i thought the great Bruce Wayne fears nothing " dick says quite smugly. His oceanic sapphire blue eyes gleaming with curiosity.

It was a normal Sunday at the Wayne house hold.... Well as normal as you can get in this house. And you and your family minus your butler/grandfather are in the family room of Wayne Manor.
"Yea i'm fine" Bruce says in his usual low voice "Sure and i am the queen of england fess up dad or i will tell alfred" you say in an annoyed tone towards your adoptive fathers stubbornness. "Fine i will tell you but you might not believe me or like it" he says, he takes a breath while you and your twin brother lean in awaiting his response.

Ding Dong

Your brother and yourself fall in an anime like fashion, "OH COME ON!!!, who could that be? " you say ready to pull your hair out. You stomp over to the door and find one of the only people who can make u smile, none other than wally your brother and your bestfriend waiting happily at the door. "Hey (Y/N) whats up..... Are you ok you look annoyed" he says in a mocking tone. You give him a blank stare and ushered him inside. You run back to the family room "ok dad now that there is no more distractions" you say while looking in wally's general direction, "can you please tell us now" you ask with a hopeful look in his eyes. "OK i did some work and I found something" Bruce says his face never changing, "what is it? " dick asks.

"Mary and John wasn't your birth parents"

Author's note :Ohhhh cliff hanger i wondered if i should put myself in it sometime, this is my first story so tell me what u think and any help u have i would appreciate it alot, just be gentle alright.