Christmas Party : Special

It was the night of christmas eve tommorow was Christmas day!, you and your brothers are currently on a six way skype session, "I really wish you were still down here babe I miss you" you heard from wally, you smiled and replied with, "I know wally I miss you too". "Tommorow is Chistmas right? Why don't you just go back?" Natsu asked, "because then i wouldn't be here" came your reply, "but your dating i thought you'd want to see him" he said back, "yes but i also wanna spend time with family and friends" you shot back eyebrows twitching in annoyance, "yea but its you first Christmas together" he said again, and so it went back and forth until you grew angry and shouted "because if we do then you won't get to spend christmas with Crazy!" Causing both boys to blush with Natsu stumbling over his words.

You sighed and looked at Gray who was suspiciously quiet, "what do you think I should do Gray?" You asked the ravenette who shrugged and said "its up to you, do what your heart tells you to", after hearing that you closed your eyes and thought hard on what the hell to do, 'I want to spend Christmas with wally but I also wanna stay here amd spend it with gray- I mean my friends" you thought to yourself then an idea popped into your head, you ran out of the room and to your mom, your brother giving you strange looks.

"Hey mom" you said walking to her and Leo, who was currently in the kitchen, "yea?" She asked as she look in your direction, you smiled innocently at them, this caused them to raise an eyebrow, "what is it that you want" your mom said more of a statement than a question. You faked a suprised look, "wah me nothing......well" you started only to get cut off by a groan from Leo and a small "here we go", "I was just wondering if we could have a christmas party" you said defensively, "(Y/N) you know we can't do that" Piper started then continued with "What if a demon attacks", "ghosts attacked when we were with bruce and besides its the only way i could still see bruce and wally without having to leave the manor please" you begged them persistently, "I don't know" Leo said.

"Alright my first love and I can't even get to spend christmas with him" you sad looking down but internally smirking, you turned around slowly walking away 'three, two, one' you thought still walking but stopped after you heard a "fine alright" from Piper. 'Works everytime' you thought turning around running hugging her with a chorus of thank you's coming from you. You quickly ran back to your room and jumped on the bed half scaring your brother amd friends, "woah where's the fire" wally asked chuckling at your adorableness, "christmas party tommorow at our place and you better come I'll text bruce telling him the same wally text arty and the others" you said texting bruce, and reciving a thumbs up in response. "How'd you pull that off." Lucy asked, "guilt trip?" Dick asked casually, you simply noded with a smile making everyone else besides wally sweatdrop. After a little more talking, and a confirmation from arty and the others that they'd be here, you went to bed.

Xx Time Skip Next Morning xX

Christmas morning a delight for everyone, waking up you walked to the living room waking everyone up of course "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" You shouted running and hugged your family tightly, they all chuckled and said there Merry Christmas to each other including you. Throughout the day you have been opening gifts, recieving new games, the new occulous rift (i think thats how its spelled if not please tell me), and some really stylish clothes, but you were looking forward to the party,

Xx Time Skip xX

The party had started and you were wearing your new clothes, which consisted of, a blue sweater, a black jeans, a new (F/C) scarf and beenie, and finally a rocking new Jordans, Artemis, Kaldur, Megan, Conner, Lucy, Erza, Wendy and Natsu, who had immediately went looking for Crazy, as soon as he reached, were here. You soon heard the door and went over seeing Gray and you had to admit he was looking hot......as usual, "Hey I was wondering where you were" you said smiling, " yeah and miss spending christmas with you" he said which caused a blush to appear on your face. He soon realized what he said and stuttered out with a blush "I-I mean you and everyone", there was a moment of silence between you two until you realized he was still out the door, "oh shoot come on in, you must be cold" you said thinking right after, 'doubt it cause your so hot'.

"Thanks" he said walking inside, you closed the door and walked with him to the living room, "oh by the way I-" he started but the door cut him off again, "oh sorry hold that thought be right back I wanna know if its Wally" you said then went to the door leaving Gray to whisper to himself "sure just wanted to give you a gift", after reaching the door and quickly opening it you saw not wally but a slightly cold Bruce and Alfread, you ushered them inside quickly, closing the door "Bruce, Alfread I am so happy you came" you said smiling brightly giving them a tight squeeze then let them go to go to the party.

The party went one for a while, but still no sign of Wally, you were currently with your friends, until you got a text from Wally's parents indicating they weren't coming, it had   other stuff aswell but you took off your phone and ran outside feeling tears coming to your eyes, Gray followed you immediately worried about you, "hey you ok?" He asked sitting next to you on the steps, "I guess" you said shrugging, he wiped the tears away from your eyes offering a small gentle smile, you smiled back resting your head on his sholder, which he didn't seem to mind at all, actually he unconsciously nuzzled your head. "Whats wrong"

Sighing you said "I just

Sighing you said "I just.....I planned the party to spend christmas with wally without having to leave you guys and the person who was partly the reason for this party is not even coming....this was supposed to be our first christmas together", "he must wish he could be heri to I just know it don't worry" he said, you sighed "hey I have something for you to make you feel better" he said handing you a box saying a sweet Merry Christmas, you took the box looking at it then him "Gray thats so sweet but you didn't have to, I don't have anything for you" you told him feeling slightly guilty, "you being in my life is all I need now come on open it" he urged. You smiled and open the box seeing a beautiful locket inside holding it out and turning it around you saw an engraving 'one and only Merry Christmas', you smiled brightly and hugged him, recieving one in return.

"Gray its beautiful thank you" you said releasing the hug, he scratched behind his head blushing slightly "it was nothing glad to get you smiling again" he said smiling. He took it from your hands and put it on you, "looks great on you" he said, you blushed and looked into his eyes, hearing the screech of a brakes, you turned to see wally "babe!" He said running up to you "Wally!" You screamed running to him and jumping in his arms, after a while you asked pulled back slightly, he looked behind you and saw gray waving to gray "hey bro merry christmas", gray waved back and said a "merry christmas bro" as well ."How did you get here your parents said you guys weren't coming?" , he simply shook his head chuckling "no they said they weren't I was however, and based on how i got here" he said and pointed to the bike at the side of the house, you smiled brightly and kissed him, after releasing the kiss he reached into his pocket and pulled out a box handing it to you, you rose and eyebrow amd opened it seeing a charm bracelet inside, you smiled and pecked his lips thanking him, you smiled brighter when he took it out and put it on your rist.

After steping back he saw the locket "sweet necklace babe where did you get it?" He asked, "from gray" you stated then simply smiled and turned to him smiling, turningbback to wally he smiled and gave gray a thumbs up and a nod then held your hand and walked inside with yoy, gray stayed outside for a while contemplating on going back in, that is until you ran out kissed his cheek and hugged him "thanks for everything gray" you said then walked back inside, he smiled with a blush and a hand to his cheek and followed you inside.

A/N hope you like it guys i worked really hard on it