Giving thanks (Thanksgiving special)

Its been two weeks since your wiccaning and you are beyond happy cause its thanks giving, and because your school is awesome the you have the day after off. 'Its already thanksgiving, time sure dose fly fast'  you thought to yourself while you were in the limo wth your family, "so how has it been alfread?" you asked smiling, he glanced at the rear view mirror than back at the road before he answered, "it has been well master (Y/N), but master Wallace has kept visiting after you left". This caused you to sweatdrop, "Bruce didn't hurt him did he?" you asked knowing Bruce's tolerance for wally is pretty low.

"He was close one time but no at all" he answered which caused you to release the breath you didn't know you were holding, after a while of driving you finally reached the mansion. "Hey Bruce were back!" You shouted, after a while you heard footsteps, fast ones at that, you were then tackled to the ground, a loud (Y/N) came from the being. You opened your eyes groaning from the pain you experienced, you looked up to see your boyfriend grinning at you, "why?" You deadpanned at him, he just grinned and pecked your lips, "I missed you babe" he said as he got up and helped you.

You smiled "I missed you too" you told him, he smiles brighter and waved at your family, who waved back. Dick and crazy walked up to him, with Dick high-fiving him saying "hey dude", crazy just smiled. After a while bruce came down the stairs smiling slightly, "good to see you again" he said, you didn't know how much you missed him.

"Bruce" you said walking over and hugging him along with Crazy and Dick, "I missed you guys too" he said hugging the three of you back. "Thanks for not killing wally by the way" you said ignoring the "what" you heard from the red head, "I know he means a lot to you" he replied ruffling your hair slightly. After a while of catching up you all went to place your bags in your rooms, wally of course followed you to help out, "I'm surprised your not with your family right now trying to sneak some food" you said smirking, wally just ignored your statement and hugged you answering with a simple "and miss the chance to hang out with you never". You let out a small giggle and hugged him back but in the back of your mind you slight wished it was gray. 'I can't still have a crush on him can I....ether way I'm with wally now and i love him....right?' you thought having a mental battle with yourself.

You decided to ignore the thought and focus on the holiday that was meant for family and not your complicated love life, you walked out of the room to the kitchen to see Alfred cooking the dinner, wally of course started to drool over the food, "your drooling again wally" you said rolling your eyes, he blushed and closed his mouth whipping the drool off. "Need any help alfred?" You asked him, "not at the moment Master (Y/N) thank you for the offer" he replied smiling, you simply rose an eyebrow and said "I'll help you later". You walked outside and took the guitar bruce had bought for you a while before you meet your family, Dick took wally for a while to hang out so you were alone now, even though you had your family, on days like this you can help but miss Mary and Jhon, even if they weren't you really parents the still took you in and cared for you, you sat under the tree as a song played in your head.

(Play the song here and change the word her to them)

~Intro~ you start to play the notes of the song ready to sing.

"Well you only need the light when it's burning low,
Only miss the sun when its starts to snow,
Only know you love them when you let them go.

Only know you've been high when you're feeling low,
Only hate the road when your missing home,
Only know you love them when you let them go,
And you let them go."

~music playing~ you close your eyes as your remember all the fun you had with them and the circus.You were so into the song you didn't hear the foot steps approaching you.