New Family New Beginings

" well you see....... um.......  the thing is......  um miss piper halliwell" you say turning to her "w-we think u-um..... that we a-are u-um your k-kids" dick finishes nevosursly.

"m-my what" piper asks shocked at the statement the two kids she just meat said. "Your kids" Bruce says seeing the children are to nervous to even speak. "That's not possible i don't ev-" piper began to speak but was cut off by her eldest son "mom it may be possible"  he states. You look to your twin and see that your not the only scared one 'what if Bruce was wrong' keeps ringing through your head, "well there's only one way to find out" Leo says eyeing the two of you cautiously. Everyone turns to look at him, "and what might that be" Paige asks, "the book of shadows only opens to halliwells right" they all nod "then if they are our children they should be able to open it" he finishes you both look at him wondering the same thing 'what the heck is a book of shadows'. " I'll get it" Chris says as he gets up and makes his way upstairs to retrieve the book.

You all sit waiting on Chris to get the book and you nerves is getting worse by the second, luckily Chris comes down with an old looking leather book with a rare marking on the front, and gives it to Piper. Piper turns to look at you and your brother"one at a time try to touch and open the book" she instructs, you both look at each other thinking 'won't it open anyway and what dose she mean try and touch it' but you both comply and you go first. You reach your hand out and touch the book and then you open it causing a light breeze to enter from the windows, dick goes next and the same thing happens. You look at each other clearly confused then to Bruce seeing he is just as confused as you.

You both then look over to see Piper crying and wonder if you did something wrong. She cries then pulls you into a hug, you both had wide eyes startled from the sudden hug trying to comprehend what was happening, but you hug back none the less. Then you voice out the question you and your brother have been thinking "what was that about isn't it just a normal book won't it open to anyone?". "Not exactly we'll explain everything soon enough" Leo answers, "ok" you both say in unison. "you are really my kids," piper says still crying "we thought you were dead all this time, after you were kidnapped and the police said they couldn't find you we thou-" she started saying but the words got caught in her throat. You both run up and hug her shedding tears of your own  and soon your in a group hug with your birth family "welcome home and its about time" she says hugging you both  tightly, you all laugh and you spear a glance to your brother and think 'we have our real family and this time i hope they aren' t going anywhere'

Author's note:
Me: sry i haven't updated in a while everyone i have been with my family for  Christmas and New year and barley had time to write and since school is starting soon it might take a while to post but i will definitely be updating soon so say bye bye for now eevee

Eevee: boi boi *waves bye*

Me: see you soon