Mall Fun

A/N: heyyyyyyy guess whose back guys sry about the wait LET ME EXPLAIN my life is not ideal at the moment since i have a lot going on and i've been thinking about a next book as well but my exams are over and summer is here whoooooo so as a summer gift here is a new chapter just for you enjoy

3rd person pov

Saturday came faster than expected for you, it was the big meet and greet between your friends and you were nervous since you knew Wally was..... Special in his own way. But for gray he was excited to get to hang out with you though he didn't know why, but he guessed that is was because of the fact he rarely saw you at all this week.

Gray's pov

As i walked into the mall i saw my friends minus (Y/N) and dick....... 'We seriously need a new nick name for him' i thought . After a while of looking i find my friends with some random red headed dude, "Hey guys" i say as i reach them, receiving a "hey gray" in return. I looked at the stranger then back at my friends and ask where (Y/N) and dick is.
"They aren't here yet" lucy told me with a smirk, i would ask why but then again its lucy, who knows what goes on in her head.
"Alright" i say then looking at the red head "and who's this dude?"
"don't know but he knows dick and (Y/N)" replies natsu giving the red head a suspicious look, i was about to ask how he knows them when the two came running in.

Your Pov

"We have to go and meet them or we'll be late" dick tells me making me release a sigh, 'wally that loveable idiot i told him to meet us here' you think as you and your brother walk to the mall. Once you entered you immediately saw you friends and a head of red hair, you ran over to said red head and gave him i punch in the head that would make artemis proud.

"Ow!!" was the response heard from him followed by a "why?", "WE TOLD YOU TO MEET US AT OUR HOUSE! " you shouted at him clearly annoyed.
" Eh sorry" he apologized while scratching the back of his head sheepishly. You rubbed your head feeling a head ache coming along, not realizing the five sets of eyes on you. "Why didn't you meet us? " dick asked in a calm manner, "I was already close so i just came here" wally told you both shrugging as if to say no big deal.

"Last time i checked you didn't know how to get here" you said raising an eyebrow waiting for his answer. "Used GPS" he said nonchalantly causing you to sweatdrop, you heard a cough and remembered your friends, who you haven't said a word to since you reached.
"Hey guys sorry were late we got in a little predicament" dick said for you both looking at wally, him giving a grin in return. "Its ok guys" replied wendy in her adorable way, "but who's this guy? " natsu asked upset not being in the loop.
"this is our best friend wally" you said with a smile, "the one who (Y/N) likes" dick added in fist bumping wally as they both smirked looking at you blushing face. Gray felt a little bit of anger when hearing that, but couldn't place why.

"What's up" wally said with a wave and a charming smile, "Hi my name's Lucy and this is Wendy Natsu Erza and Gray" lucy greeted back with a smile pointing out everyone as she said their names.
" Nice to meet you all" wally said the smile never leaving his freckled face . "So your the one who (Y/N) likes" erza stated followed by you saying a "kill me now" in embarrassment. Wally watched you with a smirk, "yea i guess so" he said turning back to face erza.
"CAN WE MOVE OFF MY LOVE LIFE OF WHO I MAY OR MAY NOT LIKE!" you shouted with a face that would put Rudolph's nose to shame, "but it's fun" was your brothers response while he was fighting back a laugh causing you to groan and shoot him a deadly glare.

After embarrassing you, you all walked through the mall. "So (Y/N), dick you wanna tell us about your life before you moved here" lucy asked her curiosity getting the better of her.
"Not really much to tell" you both said simultaneously. "you mean besides living with a billionaire, going to fancy parties and getting the latest stuff? " wally said rolling his eyes, "has anyone ever told you that you talk to much?" you asked, "no why" wally responded confused "its a good thing your cute" you said shaking you head.

Wally being the flirtatious guy he is leaned towards you. "so you think i'm cute" he said causing you to move back. "i am not afraid to hurt you" you deadpanned.
" anyways having a rich dad has its disadvantages to" dick said, "but even so we would have to admit we had good times" you said smiling remembering the good times you had with Bruce and Alfred, 'God i miss them' you thought until your were broken out of your thoughts by a shout. "HEY GUYS!" you looked over to find the source and saw the white haired trio. "Hey Mira, Elfman, Lisanna" you all excluding wally said waving with smiles. "Who's this?" asked mira with a smile, "this is wally an old friend of (Y/N) and dicks" lucy answered. "nice to meet you" mira said to wally, "like wise" he said back. "Why are you guys here isn't the bakery open today?" you asked curious. "Nope, we ran out of ingredients for our pastries" replied Lisanna. "And our regular grocery guy was sick HE IS NO MAN" chimed elfman which caused everyone else to sweatdrop. "we better get going, you all should come over to the bakery tomorrow" mira said as she started walking away with her siblings "alright bye guys" you said followed bye a course of byes.

3rd person pov

"So what do you wanna do now?" asked gray, big mistake the girls then had a glint in their eyes, causing the guys to regret asking that question. Never ask a girl what she wants to do in a mall, "SHOPPING!" the girls shouted causing the guys to groan in annoyance. This was going to be a long day.

A/N: FINALLY DONE! man talk about writers block. Sry about the late update guys PLEASE STILL READ MY STORY! But i'm not gonna lie updates is gonna be harder than before but i'm gonna try to update frequently (key word try) so if you liked the story
Vote and comment PLEASE! Say bye eevee

Eevee: boi boi