I Can Explain!

Xx Last Time on Witch's Love xX

you turned around to see what he was watching, you saw eyes and instanly recognised it to be gray, "Gray?" you asked gulping, he walked out shocked amd slightly scared, but yet intrigued, the word he said however contradicted it, "what the heck just happended!"

Xx This time on Witch's Love xX

"Uhhhh" you said looking anywhere but at him, you have been standing here for a few minutes, ".....(Y/N) we have been here for a while, you going to explain orrrr?" Gray asked legs killing the poor boy because he has been standing there for a while. "Uhhhh" you said, mind running one hundred miles a minute "ok maybe we should go too or place" Dick suggested as your still frozen in place. Walking home could not have been anymore awkward, finally reaching home, and not anymore quicker you might add, you entered the house feeling a little nervous, 'and why shouldn't I! We exposed magic to him' you thought frantically, "M-Mom ! Dad we're home!" you shouted, "(Y/N) great there was a warlock attack and- Gray" you mother said stopping mid-sentence.

"Hey Ms. Halliwell" Gray said waving with his ever so charming smile, mom can We talk to you and everyone, "But we have a pest problem" she said smiling, "yea but this may be just a little more important and the problem is taken care of" Dick said as Crazy shuffled his feet nervously, she nodded and motioned everyone to the living room. After everyone came down you looked at them nervously, "ok first off know this was a complete accident but gray saw us deal with the pest" you said, there was a comedically long silence, "WHAT! HOW!".

"its not our fault he wasn't walking with us at the time and we got attacked and didn't realize he was watching" you said raising you hands in defense, everyone sighed and looked at Gray, who had the hottest confused face ever, "So what do we do?"...

"its not our fault he wasn't walking with us at the time and we got attacked and didn't realize he was watching" you said raising you hands in defense, everyone sighed and looked at Gray, who had the hottest confused face ever, "So what do we do?" Crazy asked them, "we can always erase his memory like dad did" Chris suggested.

Again the comedic silance appeared, "what!" Gray shouted oviously panicked, "you are going no where near his memory and or head" you said seriously, Gray sighed a breathe of relief, "why can't he know?" Dick asked curious as to why we need to keep it a secret from one person. "No one can know about magic" Dad said, "and how can we know for sure he won't tell anyone" Wyatt said, "he wom't I trust him" you said back, "but how do you know?" Paige asked, "because i'm listening to my heart and because i'll always trust him with my life if i have to....he'll keep the secret" you said you eyes shining with trust towards him. After a while they sighed again and nodded, "alright he can know but he has to keep it a secret from everyone, got it Gray" Piper said the last part dead serious.

"Yes ma-am" Gray replied sighing in relief then smiled at you, mouthing a small thank you, you smilied knowing the hard part was over with but the easy part, but even more nerve wrecking, would be trying to explain things to Gray. Taking his hand and going to your room, (not for that you pervs lol....i knew u thought the dirty) "So Gray I'm going to explain what you saw, and before you say anything, just know we didn't technically kill that guy, mostly cause he didn't have a soul to begin with.....I think" you said laughing nervously, Gray on the other hand did not find it the least bit funny. Sighing you took a breath and began to explain, "ok well first off my family and I are witches well except crazy he's a demon a good one though" you told him, "but wait aren't witches like evil?" he questioned. "No well some are but they become warlocks, anyways my family and I protect innocents (non magical beings) and magical creatures from monster, demons, warlocks basically anything thats evil, but that dosen't mean were invincible, my aunt died from a demon, that was before my brother and I were born so we never met her, we each have specific powers but i'll tell you about that in the future since this is enough for one day" you explained further, he just nodded understanding but wanted to ask one question.

"One thing" he said causing you to look up at him, "Wally's death was that like a normal one?" he asked. You looked down and stood up, 'he at least deserves to know' you thought taking a breath, shaking you head you began, "no he did die protecting me from an attack against me but-" you started but cut youraelf off feeling tears come to you eyes, "you don't need to explain it (Y/N)" he said looking at you with sadden eyes, shaking you head you said "you need to at least know what your getting into". Taking another breath and wiping your eyes, you began again, "we were going to a pizza place with my family but what we didn't expect was to get ambushed, we were attacked by a warlock, and we were told to run, but thats what they wanted, we were blocked off by a demon, mom got hurt so dad was healing her but wally got hit with a potion that was meant to hit me" the tears at this point was non-stop "he- he faded in my arms" you told hin, by now you were a sobbing mess, "but ge was in the casket" Gray said, shaking your head again you said "that was my aunt paige we used a spell to make it seem like him when the casket was buried she orb out".

He couldn't take it anymore, he hated seeing you like that, he pulled you into an embrace not caring if his shirt got stained with tears, you held him close crying slightly as he did what he did back then, he began whispering sweet nothings in your ear, after a while you calmed down both of you never letting go, feeling like if you did you'd lose part of yourself, "you don't have to stay friends with me if you don't want to my life is dangerous even for the ones around me" you told him, never wanting what happened to Wally to happen to him, "what? Why would I? I'd never leave you I don't think I could live without you in my life" he said blushing, you blushed too, after a while of just enjoying each others presence it was time for him to head home.

You walked him half way to his home, after another hug you guys said goodbye, not noticeing the eyes that were watching you.

Xx In the underworld xX
Sources pov

"Just wait Halliwells your I have the upper hand against you, you'll meet your destined faith soon"

A/N hey guys here is a next update thanks for being so patient and reading my story, I mean over 3K reads thats insane hehe never thought I'd make it this soon, or at all for that matter

(Y/N): Finally Gray knows I'm a witch one less person to lie too :)

Dick: Yea seems like Days since the last chapter

(Y/N) and Dick: *looks at me*

Me *laughs nervously* I can explain

Crazy: Come on guys he probably has his reasons

Xx Flashback xX

Me: ok now time to stare at pictures of Gray

Xx present xX

Me: you don't know what that was for it could be for an assignment

(Y/N) and Dick: or hormones

Me: WHAT IS THIS BASH ON ANGEL DAY!

Everyone else: *whistleing*

Me: eevee

Eevee: *asleep*

Me: -_- ok before anyone else has a chance to take a shot at me I'm signing off for now see yah

Erza and Natsu (who's holding wendy): WHY AREN'T WE IN THIS CHAPTER MORE!

Lucy and Wendy: *sweatdrops*

Me: Nope I already signed off until next time

Eevee eboi! *waves bye*

Me: NOW YOUR AWAKE!