You Can Sing!?

The day went relatively well for everyone so far and was close to ending, all you had to do was meet in the cafertaria for some big announcement "hey guys" you said walking up to your friends "hello (Y/N) how was your day" Ezra asked smiling "good its probably one of the best days ever" you answered, boy were you wrong. "I wouldn't say that just yet bro you might jinx it" Dick warned you, "do you actually belive that?" You asked raising an eyebrow, he walked up to you and whispered in you ear "considering our lives yes". "Anyways what were you guys doing?" you asked watching them as they looked around "we're looking for flame brain" Gray answered, after hearing that you giggled a little.

"I think I know" you said walking away gesturing them to follow until you reached the cafeteria and saw the pink haired boy with Crazy, "whats your brother doing here?" Gray asked you, "he started today and from what I gather he enjoyed his classes with natsu" you said smirking, Crazy looked up and noticed you watching them and blushed darkly. Seeing this Natsu turned to the direction he was facing and blushed slightly waving you guys over, seeing this you happily went over with a mischevious intent, "hey guys" you said innocently with a smile, seeing this Crazy narrowed his eyes in suspision "what are you planing" he asked, you gave a fake hurtful look causing Dick to snicker a little "nothing i'm totally innocent" yo said smiling once again.

"Uh huh yeah" Crazy said taking a sip of his jucie 'perfect timing' you thought as you smiled a cheesier grin "sooo you enjoy your day lil bro cause it seems you did " you said causing him to nod still drinking his jucie and looking at you, "great! you too seem super close you'd make a perfect couple" you said giggling a little as you saw him do the famous spit take blushing darkly, and natsu had the same pink on his face to top it off. "Oh my god yes!" Lucy said clapping at the idea "I totally ship it" she said smiling causing their blush to get to the point of rudolf, "were just kidding lil bro....maybe" you said leaning on your hands watching them, as Ms. Benson walked in.

"Ok everyone sorry to keep you back but the music department wanted to let you know we will be having our first Christmas concert next week Friday and will be having a performance by the music class as our own student (Y/N) Halliwell will be heading us off" she announced loudly.

After hearing that you fell off your chair, then jumped up "What!" You shouted suprised causing everyone to face you, you blushed and sat back down in your chair resting you head on the table groaning.

Xx Time skip xX

"You can sing?!","Why didn't you tell us" were heard from your friends as you walked home, groaning you noded "why didn't you tell us?" Wendy asked once more, "it didn't seem important and I don't sing infront of people" you said looking away rubbing your arms, when Gray saw your face instincts took action as he stood up for you, "he has his reasons guys we have to respect that" he said then looked at you, you smiled back at him not noticing the small blush that formed at his face, "sooooo you know what song your gonna sing" he asked forcing the blush away, "no not really" you said, "you'll figure it out bro" Dick said trying to encourage you.

"Well I gotta go bye guys" Lucy said waving goodbye as she walked away, "I must leave to my friends goodbye" Erza said walking in the next direction waving goodbye aswell, after waving bye you continued to your home, after a while it was Wendy and Natsu's turn to say good bye "well this is were we part ways" Natsu said rubbing the back of his head while looking at crazy "ummm so see you tommorow crazy" he asked to which crazy noded as an answer blushing slightly "bye natsu bye wendy reach home safe" you said hugging wendy as she waited to be let go, "ummm (Y/N) are you going to let her go anytime soon" Natsu asked raising an eyebrow after a while.

You shook your head no causing Dick to pry you off the poor girl,causing you to pout, after getting free they left, gray, being the gentleman he is, walked you to your front door "thanks for walking us home gray" you said smiling slightly, "anytime and hey don't worry you'll do fine" he told you assuringly. "Thanks gray bye" you said walking inside waving at him. After watching you go inside, gray himself went home.

Walking to you room you got a call from you redhead boyfriend, answering the call you smiled "hey walls" you said happily "hey babe how was your day?" He asked you, "fine I guess just that I have to sing for a school concert" you told him, "what's so bad about that your voice is heavenly.... like you" he told you causing you to giggle a little "well for one, I don't have a song and two I'm nervous I have never sung infront of a crowd before" you informed him "well for the song how about all I want for christmas and I can be there for you so you don't get nervous" he said to you "really! Wally thats the sweetest thing ever....but wait what about school?" You asked him "schools out for me down here plus i wanna see my baby" he said causing pink to dust your cheeks 'thank god he can't see me blushing through the phone' "ohhh aren't you a charmer" you told him giggleing "oh yeah babe" he replied.

You spent a few hours just talking to him until your eyes became heavy "i should go starting to feel sleepy" you told him "aww alright baby sleep well  love you" he said "love you too wally bye" you told him hanging up and going to sleep.