Crazy's Secret Revealed, What Happed To My Powers?!

Two days after the Halloween fiasco your parents decided to take you and your brothers out for a walk, along with Crazy, who you dragged along with you. You left gray and the others home since they wanted to hang out at the manor with Bruce.

"This is a family walk i shouldn't be here" Crazy argued for the fifth time, not that you were listening.

"Did Bruce adopt you?"you asked receiving a" yes" from him, "are you or are you not now our lil brother?" you asked again. "Uhhh yes" he said, "then your family and their fore must come with us" you said smiling triumphantly causing Chris and Wyatt to chuckle, "but-" he tried again but got cut off by Dick, "trust me its a lost cause to try and argue when he's made his mind up" he said, this caused Crazy to sigh.

"Crazy listen biological or not your apart of this family your one of us no matter what "you told him with a smile, he smiled back then started to look around worriedly. "Why do you seem on edge?" Chris asked raising an eyebrow, "I just have a bad feeling in my gut" he replied. Wyatt was going to question him on what he was talking about, but was cut off by Phoebe shouting a "duck!". You all hit the ground in time as a energy ball passed over your heads hitting a tree.

"Just once, just once I want to have a normal family day! Is that so much to ask!?" Piper shouted, "In this family oh yea" Paige told her getting up and looking around, "look at it this way, it happens so much you should be used to it" Leo added in, "not helping" she replied to them.
As you all get to your feet just in time to see six guys in all black appear in front of you, "oh no" you said worried, "OK time to kick butt" Dick said, "Or not" you said subtly gesturing to crazy, "oh yeah right" he said. 'we can't reveal magic to crazy but how are we going to fight without it' you thought frantically and only one thought came to mind, you got into a stance and mustered up all you might and courage "RUN!" you shouted ready to run but was stopped when an energy ball passed by your head "OK new plan split up!" Dick said grabbing Crazy's and your hand, you all ran in six different directions.

Phoebe ran towards a stage and flipped onto it turning around to see a energy ball heading to wards he, she levitated out of the way, narrowly dodging it, the warlock however did not give up hurling a few more towards her. Using her empathic powers she channeled the ball back at the demon vanquishing him.

Leo and Piper ran towards a bolder dodging balls left and right, "I have an idea" Piper told her husband, freezing a ball that was about to hit them, "what is it" Leo said panting as they reached the bolder hiding behind it, "distract him" she ordered, he nodes and orbed behind him gaining his attention. "You should focus on a witch more you know" she said blowing him up.

Paige hid behind some tree orbing to a new one every now and then, after a while she barreled rolled dodging one a ball, and as a second one flew towards her she shouted "energy ball" telekineticlly orbing one back at him vanquishing him. Wyatt vanquished his warlock quickly by releasing a wave of heat at him burning him to ashes. (ok tell me the truth how many of you thought showoff when reading that part) Chris dodged until he got fed up and used his telekinesis to send a ball back at him vanquishing him.

Dick, crazy and yourself found a bench to hide behind, "how are we gonna beat him if we can't you know" you said," I don't know... I think we have to or we will die" dick said causing you to sigh and nod, "stay here" you ordered crazy and turned to Dick giving him a nod. The two of you ran towards the warlock dodging his attacks, you froze a ball in mid-air, well tried to at least. The energy ball you froze started to move, luckily for you, you were able to dodge at the last second, "that was weird" you said to yourself you dodges again and rolled over to Dick who was having trouble of his own, you froze a ball again and like last time it started to move but this time it was faster.

Dick used his telekinesis to block the attack, you were confused as to why it kept moving after you froze it. However you didn't have time to figure it out since you heard a scream and a familiar one at that, you looked over to where crazy was hiding only to see the warlock was sending energy balls at him. Without thinking you ran at the warlock and kicked him as he was about to send another one, he started to attack you instead and for the most you were able to defend that is until you tried to freeze a ball that he sent at Dick, this time around however it did not freeze and continued to go for him. Dick tried to use his powers but it didn't work either causing him to get hit hard. "Dick!" you screamed and ran to his side not noticing the energy ball going for you, you look back at the warlock seeing the energy ball but had no time to dodge or defend in any way, 'well i live a good life..... Who the heck am i kidding i want to live!' you thought closing your eyes waiting for the inevitable death, but it never came as you looked up to see a wall off vines protecting you and crazy was at the head of it all. "Crazy?" you questioned surprised, "You will never hurt my family again" he said as he used the vines to fight, "(Y/N)!" you heard youR family shout running to your side "dad dick" you said starting to tear up a bit "he's going to be ok" your dad told you as he placed his hand above him where a light started to glow. "Woah crazy is a demon?" Chris questioned "apparently" Wyatt said while everyone just stared at the fight.

"Its time to end this" crazy said snapping his fingers causing vines to hold the warlock and then created a green energy ball of his own sending it at him vanquishing him. You stared at him surprised that is until you heard a gasp and look at dick "Dick!" you shouted hugging him tightly "your ok" you said smiling "not if you keep hugging me so tight" he gasped, you just giggled and let him go. "I'm glad your ok" Crazy said walking over causing everyone to turn to him. Chris and Wyatt stood in front of everyone ready to attack if they have to, "no!" you shouted and ran in front of him, "(Y/N) get away from him he's a demon" your brothers said "and he's our brother" you said back. Dick walked over and stood next to you "he's right we said he's apart of this family no matter what" he said, Chris was going to argue but was cutt off by you "it's obvious he's not bad or he wouldn't of save us" you said. "He's right and it is possible for him to be good Cole should be an example" Wyatt said looking at Phoebe "don't go there" she said to him.

"They make a good point" Leo said, "He is their brother and did protect them" Paige chimed in, you smiled but it was cut short when you asked "what happened to my powers!?"