Small World

"Hey guys" a voice called out and a usual one at that you turn and saw the person who was on your mind whole week "g-gray!?"

You stare at him in shock, you had no idea gray went to this school. "Hey (Y/N) what are you doing here?" he asked you with complete bewilderment in his eyes, "he goes to this school stripper, duh" natsu said giving gray a 'are-you-really-that-stupid' look. Gray watched over your shoulder and shouted "WATCH IT FLAMEBRAIN!", you felt the air thicken and you intervened before they start a fight. "So you go to this school to huh?" you questioned him, "huh yeah, so how come I never saw you around?" he asked, "actually we just joined" dick came up behind you and slung his arm over you shoulder, you totally forgot that you were in the cafeteria 'so he has that kind of effect on me' you thought. "So anyone showed you guys around yet?" he questioned flashing that smile that makes you wobbly in the knees and your heart skip a beat. "No not yet" you say blushing, you can hear Lucy giggling behind you but decided to ignore it

Dicks Pov
I heard lucy giggling behind me and looked at (Y/N) 'is he blushing' i thought with a smirk.

Lucy's pov
I looked at dick and saw him smirking and realized he knew what was going on, 'they would make a cute couple' i thought already formulating a plan "hey gray" i said as he looked at me with a raised eyebrow "can you get me a drink please" i said giving my puppy dog eyes, he sighed and said a sure before turning back to (Y/N) "I'll be right back" he said to him smiling at him, he smiled back and said "alright".

I giggled at his adorableness, he turned around giving me a questioning look, "whats so funny?" he asked "oh nothing but (Y/N) do you like gray" i asked him and watched his reaction. He blushed furiously and that confirmed my theory. When gray returned he gave me my drink and I set my plan into action.

Gray's pov
When i got back i handed lucy her drink, I have no idea why she couldn't get it herself but i complied since she was my friend. She stood up and walked over to me and (Y/N), "hey gray why don't you show (Y/N) around the school" she told me. "ok sure but what about dick?"  I asked her, "I can take him" she said with a smile "sure if its ok with them" i turned to them and saw (Y/N) blushing, but i thought nothing of it.

Back to Your Pov
I can't believe she is doing this but it is a chance to be alone with gray so, "yea i'm up for it" i said and looked at dick, even though i wanted to be alone with gray, dick and I have never split up unless its class, he looked at me and smiled and said "sure i'm ok with it" you smiled and looked back at gray, "alright I'm ready when you are" he said and smiled, you smiled to and followed him you waved to everyone and exited the cafeteria. He showed you around the school and you were enjoying yourself when you heard someone call out his name.

"GRAY-SAMA!! Juvia had been looking for you" a girl with blue hair that a little lighter than Wendy's, said running towards you both.