Spring Dance: Valentine special

A week, its been a week since you heart was smashed, a week of you avoiding Gray at all costs, a week of hiding in the music room, a week of lieing to your friends and brothers, but can they blame you.

Tomorrow is the Spring dance and you don't know if you want to go, your currently in your room with your friends, who ambushed your house after you reached home, "(Y/N) come on you gotta go" Lucy said, pleading with you, she missed her friend and his happy smile, "I don't know Luce... I mean I'm happy he's happy but.... seeing him...with her..its-" you started but cut yourself off with a sigh, "i don't know" you sighed resting your head on you knees,a fter hearing a groan you looked up, "he's not happy!" Natsu shouted, which shocked you a little but the shock was then replaced with confusion, "what do you mean if he's not happy why ask her?" you asked him while everyone else glared at him.

Natsu in reply scratched the back of his head, realizing he gave out a piece of information you were not supposed to know. "Uhhh well" he stuttered then looked at the others, who sighed at his idiocy, "just tell him you couldn't dig yourself a hole any deeper" Dick said running a hand over his face, nodding Natsu turned to you and said the words that gave you hope again, "he lost a bet with ethan and had to ask Juvia". Hearing that made you question a few things, but you put that aside for now, "but wait going there and trying to take someone's dance date is really horrible, I can't do that to her" you explained, "Not if she likes someone else" Crazy said which suprised everyone, "what my brother needs me and I wanna help him find love" he said pouting while blushing, this earned a chuckle from natsu as he wrapped his arm around Crazy's sholder, which made the blush worse.

"Wait she likes someone else, who?" You asked turning to Lucy, "why are you watching me just because I am blonde dosen't mean I gossip" she said deffensively, "true but you are also on the cheer squad and at some point someone might let something spill" you said back. "Alright alright its lyon his adoptive brother" she said sighing. You had heard about his brother and met him a few times, at first you didn't like him since he seemed arrogant but after a while you began to talk to him, he was cute but you wouldn't see him in that light, after getting this information your mind started devising a plan, "Lucy call the band tell them meet me at the school" you said pushing them out, "ok but why?" She asked, "I have a plan" you simply said closing the door.

Xx Time Skip xX

"Have you seen (Y/N)?" Wendy asked walking up to everyone, the dance was in full swing, and everyone looked amazing, Natsu was wearing a white long sleeved shirt and a grey dress pants and west-coat, with black shoes, and of course his signature scarf.

Crazy was wearing a simple long-sleeved black shirt and a grey pants and tie that matched natsu's and a black shoes.