Truth Revealed Part 1 (Your Famous!)

You, dick and your friends made your way to the bakery but you get this weird feeling inside, 'its just my imagination' you thought as you entered the lovely bakery. As you entered you noticed the beautiful lady working behind the cash register she had a whitish/silverish (i know its technically not a word just bare with me ok) colour to her hair and a warming smile, she noticed you all and her smile grew if possible.

"Hey guys" she said in a cheery voice which caused you to smile, "hey mira" they said back. "Oh and i see you brought friends" she said as she looked at you and you brother "yea this is (Y/N) and dick" natsu replied to her, "hi" you both say ' she doesn't seem to recognise us that's good ', "hi I'm Mirajane but you can call me mira, I run this place with my little brother Elfman and little sister Lisanna" she said to you both, "nice to meet you mira" dick says for the both of you "this place is beautiful" you say looking around in awe. "thank you very much you both are so sweet" she said, you can't help but get a motherly feeling off of her causing you to feel safe here "mira i can't find the-" a girl who seems to be around your age with the same colour hair as mira came out she stopped and screamed when she saw you and dick, "uhh okk?" you both say in sync as she stared at you. She ran back through door she came out of, "Sorry about that, that's my little sister lisanna " mira says wondering why her little sister was acting so strange, "its ok" dick assures " yea surprisingly we're used to it" you say reassuring her that its nothing to worry about "you are?" gray asks, "umm yea" you said knowing he was going to ask more. They were about to ask more questions but lisanna came back before the could get a word out.

"Oh my god I can't believe it!" she screamed running out holding a magazine, you all stared at her wondering what she was talking about, until you notice what magazine she was holding, you looked at dick and showed him what you noticed his face instantly fell 'they were bound to find out anyways' you thought with a sigh ' i just wish it was a bit later' she ran up to you both and a big man with the same colour hair as the other two came out to see what was going on. "lisanna what in the world are you doing? " mira asked her sister with a worried look "don't you know who these guys are?" she asked pointing at you and dick, you both shared a worried glance. Realizing she was not going to get an answer she show the cover of the magazine to everyone "There (Y/N) and Richard Grayson, there famous and are the adoptive kids of the millionaire Bruce Wayne" she said with stars in her eyes luckily for you no one else was in the bakery. All eyes were on the both of you "YOUR BOTH FAMOUS!" they all shouted, you let out a sigh and nodded. You went to a booth and motioned for all of them to follow. "Why didn't you tell us?" lucy asked "because we wanted a normal life" dick says, they gave you all a confused look so you decided to explain. "Being famous is not all that its cracked up to be, you can't go anywhere without the paparazzi following you and constantly bothering you, and all the so called friends you make want to be friend only to get cool stuff" you say knowing that its true "we have five friends who're not like that and we know you won't do that but a normal life................  living like normal people without the fame sounds good after a few years of fame" dick chimed in to assist you in you explanation. "Wow guess we had fame all wrong" natsu said after a while of silence, "please don't tell anyone if the paparazzi finds out where we are they will never leave us alone", "don't worry we won't tell" erza said with a sincere smile "thank you guys" you said grateful that they will keep this a secret "no problem" gray says smiling his adorable smile "now about the food" dick reminds everyone which made you giggle and say "you sound like wally" "i don't think anyone can sound like wally when foods involved" dick says, you both started laughing "your right man do i miss them" you say when you stop laughing and realize the weird looks from you're friends "what?" you asked them a bit embarrassed from the staring "who's wally?" wendy asked "oh he is a friend of ours and (Y/N) first crush, well still is" dick says snickering, you glare at him with a light pink dusting your cheeks. "Your gay" gray asked you "no bi as in bi-sexual is that a problem?" you asked him with a raised eyebrow "no its cool" he answered with a smile.

"He's our best friend" you as  forcing the blush away, its true you have had a crush on wally and still slightly do but he doesn't seem that into you so you don't wanna risk your friendship and right now your crush is gray even thought it seems like he only likes you as a friend 'why must love always be so complicated maybe I should stay away from love for awhile' you thought zoning out.

"(Y/N) (Y/N!)" natsu shouted in your ear causing you to jump flailing you arms. A clock behind you exploded out of no where, causing you all to shield your heads "what the heck was that?" gray asks mira who was ducking behind the counter "I have no idea" was her reply she seem just as confused as the rest of you. "It was probably faulty wiring in the clock its not your fault mira" dick says "yea" you say but you knew dick was lying but said nothing not wanting to upset mira and you really didn't know what caused it. You all soon left after and as gray, dick and yourself made you way home you had another vision this time of gray being hit by a car, 'there it is again' you thought before you heard the sound of a speeding car, quickly turning your head to see gray crossing the street and a car speeding down the road, you ran and quickly tackled him to the next side before the car hit him. Dick quickly made his was over to you to make sure you both were ok, you got up and you found yourself in a hug "thank you i almost died but you saved me" it took a while but you hugged him back. After what seemed like forever you both released each other from the hug and gray made his way home. You grabbed dick and ran home. Reaching home you quickly slammed the door open "MOM DAD!" you shouted frantic your family came rushing to the front door in a panic "whats wrong? is everything ok?" you mom and dad practically shouted at you, dick gave you a weird look asking what going on. You took in a deep breath and blurted out "Something weird is happening to me"