Crazy's First Day At slSchool

It's a birght and esay going day......that is what you would sau if you weren't currently dragging a reluctant Crazy to your school, which was proving to be very difficult, "come on Crazy before you make us late" you said dragging him as he fought to run back home. "Why not just freeze him?" Dick asked smirking as he watched you "mom said if someone touches a person that got frozen then they'll start to mo-WAIT WHY AREN'T YOU HELPING!" You started the yelled at you twin, reciving a shrug in return.

"Why do I have to go" Crazy asked as he continued his efforts, "mom and dad said that Bruce asked them to enrol you in our school now come on" you said pulling him more, "but I don't wanna" he said pulling back. A devious thought ran through your head as you smirked, "fine" you said as you let him go, he stumbled a little before turning to you asking a confused "really?". "Yea but its to bad thought you would of get to spend more time with natsu" you said to him as he blushed, you then began walking away counting down silently in your head, "three, two, one", "alright fine i'll come" Crazy said reluctantly, you smiled in victory but it soon fell as you looked at your phone and saw the time, "we only have a few minutes to get to school" you said, "we'll never make it" Dick said to you, "well thats to bad time to go home and call in sick" Crazy said trying to walk back "oh no you don't" you said, grabbing behind his shirt color as he cried crocodile tears,

 "Yea but its to bad thought you would of get to spend more time with natsu" you said to him as he blushed, you then began walking away counting down silently in your head, "three, two, one", "alright fine i'll come" Crazy said reluctantly, you sm...

"How are you doing that" Dick asked as you began thinking of a plan "I got it" you said snapping your fingers "lets try orbing to school" you suggested "but we don't know how to" Dick countered your thinking, you groaned at this as Crazy looked at you confused "really you don't, your just supposed to think about the place and focus then your there" he told you. You looked at him shocked "you can orb?" Dick asked him, he shook his head replying with "no but i did know some dark lighters", your confusion went up as you asked "dark lighter? Whats that". Crazy looked at you shocked but then shook his head "i'll tell you later", "he's right we still have to go to school" you said causing him to pale once more "uhhh but you can't it'll expose magic" he said laughing nervously, "we can go orb to the alley thats close to it" Dick proposed smirking as Crazy silently cursed him in his head. You grab his hand with yours and closed your sapphire eyes focusing on the alley picturing it in you mind Dick doing the same, when you opened your eyes again you saw that you were at the alleywaynear the school.

"We did it!" You shouted but was then dragged by Dick as he ran into the school, "we made it" he sighed in relief, "lets go and get Crazy to the principals office" you said to which he noded in agreement. You both started walking with a reluctant Crazy following behind, soon enough you reached the principal's office, you knocked and waited until till you heared a muffled come in, "good day gramps this is our brother Crazy" you said politely, markov looked at you them to Crazy who stood behind you "ahh yes my name is markov but please call me gramps" he said to him.

Crazy smiled feeling less nervous and more at ease, "thank you gramps" he told him in return, markov smiled at him and handed him.his schedule, "now before you go as you can see we at fairytail high have a specific mark it is to show that you are now apart of our family here at the school" he told him as you and Dick showed Crazy the marks, "what colour and where would you like your mark to be?" he asked Crazy.

"Can I have it in green and on the right side of my sholder please" he asked him "of course my child" gramps replied to Crazy stamping his sholder and giving him his class schedule, after reciving the stamp and his schedule and a quick "welcome to fairytail high" from gramps, you both lead him to his first class "stay and have fun" you said ending it off with a smirk as you both turned on you heel and started to walk away, hearing him shout "what dopl you mean?!" but ignoring him and continued on forward to your classes.

Crazy's pov

After looking at the retreating forms of my brothers, I walked into the class shaking a little nervously, the teacher- much to my dismay- saw me and stoped what she was doing, she had long blond hair, was wearing black rimmed glasses and was wearing blue formal wear to match with her high heels. "Class we have a new student" she announced gaining the classes attention. The students starred at me, I looked at them shaking until i saw a familiar face and pink hair,'oh so thats what (Y/N) meant' I thought. I was broght out of my thoughts when the teacher said "please introduce yourself" the teacher asked as she looked at me.

"My name is Crazy, please take care of me" I said and looked to Natsu who was smiling at me, causing a deep blush to appear on my face, "Welcome to our class my name is Miss Rogenoff, you can take the empty seat next to Natsu" she said turning back to continue her lesson, as I looked at the seat and began walking to it, I saw that natsu's smile only grew bigger. Taking my seat and pulling out my book i looked over to natsu who went back to work after he told me "glad you decided to join" with a wink. This caused my blush to darken but all i could think was 'maybe school isn't so bad' and starting my work.

Xx Meanwhile In (Y/N)'s Class xX

3rd person pov

'I wonder if crazy likes his supprise especially since he chose all of natsu's classes' you thought laughing to yourself, "(Y/N) please pay attention" your teacher said to you, "oh sorry Mr Maximus" you said going back to work.

A/N hey guys i updated finally i know but this stuff is hard and plus i have the other book too if you haven't read it go do it *winks* anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter and until next time later say bye eevee

Eevee *asleep*

Me why you no listen to me when i need you *sweatdrops*