The Graysons Past

You look up at the rope holding your parents and realize it is about to snap, you look at your parents fast enough to see the fear in your mothers eyes. Upon seeing this you look at your brother giving him a glance before turning back around ready to help only to see your mother and father drop to there deaths "MOM DAD NO" you scream.

You sit up screaming, sweat running down your face, your family barges into your room scared out of there minds. " Whats wrong? Is everything ok?" your mom asks. She looks around until her eyes land on you, she sighs "another bad dream". "Yea sorry everyone" you scratch the back of your hair sheepishly, "thats the third time tonight" Chris says starting to get annoyed, "why do you keep having nightmares?" Wyatt asks concerned. Dick walks over to you knowing whats going on "guys you go back to sleep we will tell you why in the morning" he says turning to the others "alright" you dad says exiting the room everyone else soon following.

"We have to tell them" dick says after everyone leaves he turns to you and you see the worry in his eyes. "Your right" you sigh, you knew that you would have to tell them about the Graysons death sooner or later, you just hoped it would be the latter. Its been over a week since you and your brother decided to live with your birth parents, you love Bruce but you want to spend as much time as you can with them. Your summer has been one of the most surprising summers in your life, and next week is when it all ends and you and your brother will be joining the highschool there. You have heard of fairltail high before but the name was still interesting. Sighing you decide to try and get some sleep, you turn to your twin only to find him fast asleep, you let out a small laugh and go back to sleep.

Morning came quicker than you hoped light shining in your face through your new room window, it still surprised you that your family add two rooms for the both of you, and when you ask how they did it the say its a family secret and then change the subject. Your room was painted red with blue flowers that Wyatt and Chris painted theirselves you were so incredibly happy you tackled them to the floor. You turn to find that dick was gone, you shrug and went to the bathroom and took a nice hot bath you put on some nice clothing and went downstairs for breakfast. "morning" everyone says to you, you smile feeling that warmth of a family and happily say "morning everyone", you all ate your breakfast in peace. You look over to your brother and he nods, you nod back "Um guys there's something we need to tell you" you say to your family. They look at you and your brother "Sure um what do you wanna tell us? " your dad asks concerned "its about (Y/N) and my past and why he had so many nightmares last night".

You all sat in the living room, your family ready to find out why you had so many nightmares last night. You readied yourself to tell the story you and your brother hate to tell, you sigh, you and dick starts telling them about your past, and horrible memories starting to take form in your head.

*Flashback*

'If you pay me, I will give this circus my protection' the man said to the ring master Jack Haly of the famous haly's circus where a young dick and (Y/N) Grayson once called home. 'Thanks but no thanks, I think were good' Jack says getting a bad feeling in his gut telling him something is going to go wrong. 'Trust me you will regret that, tonight your best act will fall' he said then left. A nine year old (Y/N) look up at his mother and father curious as to what the man meant. 'Hey mom what did he mean by that?' she asked, 'I don't know sweetheart, but i'm sure its nothing to worry about ' your mother said looking at you and your brother with so much love in her eyes, 'your mothers right its nothing to worry about, so the show will go on as planed' Jack says then leaving.

On the night of the show you your mom and your dad we waiting to be introduced ' Ladies and Gentlemen the Flying Graysons, Mary Grayson......... John Grayson...... Richard Grayson........ and (Y/N) Grayson. Now they aren't like normal trapeze artist they perform with no net' Jack announces while the crowd oooos and ahhhhhs. You dad waves then swings on a trapeze bars swing hard enough to backflip to the next bar sending it back to your mother, she grabs the bar and swings over to your dad grabbing his hand after doing a quadruple backflip. They swing back and thats when you hear it, you look up at the rope holding your parents and realize it is about to snap, your parents follow your eyes, they see that the line is about to snap. You look at your parents and see the fear in there eyes. Upon seeing this you look at your brother and see that he sees the line is about to snap. You turning back around reaching out to help them only to see the line snap sending your mother and father to there deaths, "MOM DAD NO" you both scream. You can clearly see the fear in there eyes as they hit the ground remembering the sound so perfectly and the horrible scene of you parents.

*End of Flashback*

"Bruce was there and saw everything so after the funeral he adopted us" dick says look over at you worried, it was only then you realize that you are crying, you wipe you tears away and said "dick and I have nightmares from that since we remember everything about their deaths, its not that we want to but its like it implanted itself in our subconscious memories" you look at your new family they have a look of horror over there face. "You guys actually went through that at the age of nine?" Wyatt asked shocked that kids went through that at such a young age, "yea" dick sighs. You both felt arms wrap around you, you soon realize its was your mom "I'm sorry you had to go through that" she says you can tell how sincere she was from her voice you both hug her back you feeling tears surfacing again, you quickly fight them back "its ok mom it wasn't your fault and we feel safe here with you guys right dick" you say "uh huh" dick answers immediately "we love you" your mom says causing you to cry "are you ok (Y/N?" your dad asks worried seeing that you are crying again. "Yea its just you d-don't k-know how long we've wanted and w-waited to h-hear that" you stutter out with a small laugh causing the others to let out small a laugh as well, "yeah he's right and i know something we want to say for a long time as well" dick says tears in his eyes as well. You look over to each other and nod knowing what the other is thinking, you both say the long awaited line simultaneously " We love you to mom, dad, Wyatt, Chris, aunt Phoebe, aunt Paige, we love you so much"

AN:
Me: sry it took a whole week to update and i may be updating weekly and to make it up to you all i posted two updates for the price of one hehe say adios eevee

Eevee :boi boi *waves adios*

Me: you are just to cute *picks up eevee and hugs lovingly* bye for now guys