The Girl Named Lucy

You watched you bother then back to the hallway "maybe we should just start walking we might find the office" you suggested "I highly doubt that but its beats standing here", you and your brother walk around the big school until you look at your phone and see you only have 10 minuets till school, starts and you haven't even gotten your schedule yet.

"What should we do?" you ask "" lets go this way"dick suggests, you notice a girl coming your way "orrrrr we can just ask her for help" you suggest walking up to her. "Hi um can you help us? were looking for the main office" you ask "sure i'm guessing your going for you schedule since your new" she says smiling, you both couldn't help but smile to "yea" you both say scratching the back of your head, she laughs "follow me" she says turning, you both follow her and run to her "thanks, my names (Y/N) and that my twin Richard by the way" you say smiling "my names Lucy and no problem what are friends for i like your outfit" she smiles "thanks again you look really nice" she's wearing a blue skirt, a white and blue top with a red jacket and boots part of her hair being held up by a blue ribbon. You look at her hand and spot a pink marking, you then realize its the schools monogram "hey Lucy whats with the mark on your hand?" you ask trying not to sound rude "oh this its something you get once you join the school to show others your a part of our family" she says with a smile you look to your brother with confusion, he just shrugs" what do you mean b-" he ask but got interrupted "where here and I got to go to class before I'm late, later hope to see you again" she waves "yea us to" you both shout back "she seems nice" you say with a smile "a few minutes in and we already made a friend" you smile and turn and knock on the door, you heard a "come in".

When you enter the room you saw no one there, that is until you both look down and see a short old man, "uhhh good day" you both say shocked "ahhh yes good day you must be (Y/N) and Richard our new students" he says with a smile "yes sir" you both say. "No need to be so formal my name is Markov but you can call me gramps" he says walking to his table, you feel a sense of comfort here its close to the one you feel back at home, its much different from you last school. He beckons to you to come closer "here are your schedules" he says while giving you both the pieces of paper, you both picked the same classes except for two where you picked biology and music he picked information technology and geometry. Other than those two classes you both had the same classes, you looked at his schedule and saw your in the same class. "Now before you leave we have a specific marking" gramps said "yes our new friend lucy told us about it" you say with a smile "she said its to show your apart of the family and you get them on your first day" dick says watching gramps pull out a stamp, "yes it is, here at fairy tail high we consider each other a family and this mark binds us" he says "come forth and select where you want the stamp and the color"

After you got your stamp you both went to your second class for the day after looking for it for a good five minutes, you look at you mark it was a dark blue colour (you picked it since dick likes the colour) on the inside of your wrist (by your veins) and dick picked a red marking (cause you made him) on the outside of his wrist. You had one more class before lunch, after the bell signaling the end of this class went you made your way to your next class music while dick made his way to geometry, you both did well in math thanks to Bruce, but music was your passion. You were a bit nervous to be in a new class without dick 'i hope they don't' t ask me to sing' you think remembering you never sung in front of anyone besides Bruce and dick, not even wally knows you could sing and the nerves were getting to you. You went to the class your teacher was nice and it went well until "ok class we know what musical ability you have now lets show it off" your teacher Ms. Benson said with a smile, but your heart just did a jump and not in the good way, everyone played there instrument exceptionally well then it was your turn "(Y/N) your up your a vocalist right?" you nod "can you sing us any song you know?, just the a little bit though " she asked " sure" your replied even though you were petrified, you closed you eyes pictured your self in the mansion with Bruce and dick. You smiled and began to sing.

"I decided long ago,
Never to walk in anyone shadows, if i fail, if i succeed
At least i'll live as i believe
No Matter what they take from me
They can't take away my dignity"

You open your eyes, and a wave of applauds came rolling in "that was beautiful (Y/N)" your teacher said then she continued. After everyone showed off there musical talents the teacher told you that at the end of the semester you are going to put on a concert for the school. The bell rang signaling the end of class and the start of lunch, you pack your things and ran out the class and looking for dick, when you finally found him you started to look for the cafeteria. When you finally found it you got your lunch, "(Y/N), dick over here" you spot Lucy she is sitting with a red haired girl a small girl with blue hair and a boy with pink hair, you both walk to the table and sit down "hi um i'm (Y/N) and that's Richard" "but you can call me dick" you both address yourselves "hi I'm Natsu" the boy says with a smile showing his sharp teeth "I'm Wendy" the little girl says she is so adorable you had to hold back a squeal "and I'm Ezra nice to meet you" the girl with red hair said smiling. "Hey guys" a voice called out and a usual one at that you turn and saw the person who was on your mind whole week "g-gray!?"

AN: i don't own the song and like i told you i will update this week