The Reunion

"Here we are" Bruce says as he stops the car in front of a house in San Fransisco. "This is the house?" you say shocked to your adoptive father, "well i know its not as bi-" Bruce start, "no its not that" but u cut him off before he jumps to any conclusions. "Then what is it bro?" dick asks curiously, "I've seen this house before- well in a dream anyways" you say watching the house intensely. Both Bruce and dick watch you with a raised eyebrow as if to say 'really' or 'your kidding right', you decided to go with the ladder "yes really i'm not kidding" you answer with a look that shows how serious you are "how?" Bruce asks interested. "I have no idea actually, I've been having these weird dreams lately, and this house was in one but i bet its nothing to worry about" you say nonchalantly "you sure?" dick asks concern evident on his face. After a minute you finally answer "yeah lets go", you go up the stairs and knock on the front door.

After a good two minutes a lady answers the door "may i help you? " you look at her and immediately recognize her 'this woman i know her from my dream, but it can be' you think, "am yes my name is Bruce and these are my adoptive children, (Y/N) and Richard" Bruce says in his most charming voice. "Good day miss" you both say sweetly, you get a strange feeling and look towards a bush in their yard. You walk towards the bush and squat down to see a cat walk out, you pet the cat not realizing the stares that was directed your way. "wow usually she dosn't let anyone pet her unless your a halliw-" she stops mid-sentence and watches you and dick.

"Um come in" she said happily. You look around the house in awe, inside you see five other people, you smile shyly and wave. They look at you all in confusion "everyone this is-" she starts but was cut off by the youngest looking boy "Bruce Wayne and (Y/N) and Richard Grayson" you all nod in approval. "You know them" a lady with a nose piercing asks wile raising an eyebrow "yeah there billionaires" he says "really" the lady asks while looking at you, again you nod, "oh um my name is Piper, and this handsome fellow here is my husband Leo and these are our kids Chris and Wyatt and they" She said pointing to the two boys in that order and then at the two ladies in a order and say "are my sisters Paige and Phoebe" "hi" you all say in unison "hi, um if you don't mind my asking but how come billionaires as yourselves came to our home" phoebe asks " well you see....... um.......  the thing is......  um miss piper halliwell" you say turning to her "w-we think u-um..... that we a-are u-um your k-kids" dick finishes nevoursly.