New year, New Enemy!?

It was new years eve or as some countries call it old years day, and like always, Bruce is throwing a big new years ball, and he's ironically having it at a hotel in San Francisco, "REALLY!" Lucy shouted, practically giddy to the bone, you giggled at this replying with a simple "yes", you were currently hanging out at the Strauss Bakery with your friends and since no one was in the bakery the white haired trio joined in. "I can't belive I'm going to a ball for someone like Bruce Wayne" Lucy fan-girled in her seat, "it may sound nice but to honest it was always really boaring" you said resting your head on the palm of your hand, "Bruce said we can invite friends to make it more fun for us" Dick told them.

"This is not a party his balls always have these....how do i say this without sounding rude...stuck up pompous rich people" you said causing the rest to sweatdrop at your choice of words, "if your goal was to not sound rude you failed miserably" Dick said chuckling, you punched his arm playfully then turned to the rest, "hopefully its better this time" crazy said tryingnto cheer you up. You smiled at him and ruffled his hair causing him to pout which in turn caused you to giggle, after a while of talking you received a call from the host of the lustrious ball, "Bruce? everything ok? Shouldn't you be getting the ball ready?" You asked him. "Yes but I wanted to know if you can get some pastries for the ball" he said in his monotone voice, "uh sure" you answered while glancing at mira getting an idea, "great thank you bye" he said hanging up. "Everything alright?" Dick asked after seeing you put down the phone, "yea bruce just needed me to get pastries for the ball and i know just the place that can help" you said looking at Mira and smiling. "Sure I can it no problem" she said in her sweet voice, "great the-" you started to then be cut off by a call, from chris now, answering all you heard was 'get home now!' Before he hung up.

"Is everything ok" Gray asked looking at you, " yea but Crazy Dick and I need to get home, to get, uhhh, our rooms cleaned " you lied getting up, "don't forget meet me at the house at seven, the Strauss family you too, wear something formal!" you shouted while pushing your brothers out the door, "our rooms are clean though" Dick said confused as you dragged them to an ally, "yea I know but Chris said get home and it sounded urgent" you told them, "think its a deamon?" Crazy asked, you nodded and grabed his hand orbing to the manor with Dick.

Upon reaching the desired destination you were met with a running chris, who tackled you on the floor while shouting a quick "duck!". Groaning you looked to see nothing there "is there a reason you called me cause i see nothing" you said looking at chris "invisible deamon" chris said looking around, you looked around but still saw nothing, walking to the living room your living room you saw the rest of you family looking battle ready. You were about to say something but was knocked into a wall, you saw a energy ball fly towards you, freezing it Dick used his telekinesis to send it back but it just hit a wall, "how are we supposed to fight somthing invisible" you asked preparing to fight.

"You can't" you heard getting hit again into the wall, your mom quickly came by your side as Paige ran down,

Unseen, Unknown through it be
It shall be revealed to me
All the elements, you we ask
Let our enemy be unmasked

She read, as blinding light shone brightly, after it dimmed down you were able to see the demon, "the spell won't last long so we gotta vanquish him quick" she said. Pheobe ran and kicked him hard into the wall, quickly getting up the demon said "next time witches" the vanished, "well that went well" you said sarcastically.

Xx Time skip xX

It was finally time for the ball and you wore a black tux with a (F/C) shirt while Dick wore a black tux and a royal blue shirt, you were currently walking to the hotel with your friends and wally, who were dressed just as  nice, even natsu. Your family didn't come cause it sounded boaring to them so they decided to stay home. "I can't belive i'm going to meet the Bruce wayne" said lissanna practically jumping in excitement, "Thank you for inviting us (Y/N), Dick, Crazy" Mira said smiling in her pink dress, "Yea you three are true men!" Elfman said causing the three of you to sweatdrop, "it was no problem really" dick told them, reaching the hotel where the ball is held you went inside and immediately saw Bruce, who was talking to some friends, "Bruce" you called walking over hugging him, "everyone you remeber my adopted sons, (Y/N) and Dick" he said to the as they bowed greeting you both, you bowed back greeting them, "and this is crazy my newest adopted son" Bruce said introducing crazy, who recieved the same greeting and he greeted them back in the same manor.