The Attack

Its been three weeks since you found out your a half witch half white lighter and both you and your brother have trained to control your powers you found out that you have your mom's and your aunt Phoebe's powers and dick has aunt pure's and aunt paige's powers. Your parents seems more and more scared each day but no one will tell you both why, they usually change the subject and say you need to train your powers more. It was now a oddly dark Monday you wore a red top with a blue black jacket and black jeans to match and a red high tops to top it off. You were currently in your music class, practicing you song you were going to sing for the concert, you were still a little skeptical about it because other than that one time on your first day, no one except your teacher has heard you sing after that.

The bell rang signaling the end of class, and the end of the school day, you grabbed your stuff and meet up with dick and your friends. You have been walking with them ever since the first day since they were going your way, it was always nice but your favorite part was when gray would walk you to your house. You finally see them after the crowd dispersed, "hey (Y/N)" they greeted while dick said his usual 'hey bro', "hey guys ready to go?" you questioned them walking up to them, they gave you a guilty look. "Sorry (Y/N) but I can't I got a date with jellal" erza says an apologetic smile on her face, "he is taking me to mira's bakery for strawberry shortcake" she continued with a dreamy look on face, you sweatdrop knowing what she is thinking about, in the time you knew erza you realized she loves any and every strawberry cakes and is very protective over it. "Its ok erza really I'm happy for you" you say with a smile and turn to the others waiting for why they are not coming ether. "Sorry (N/N) but I got cheer practice" lucy says calling you by her nickname for you to help, "And gray and I got soccer practice and my dad's picking wendy up since i can't walk" Natsu said, after meeting them you soon found out that Natsu and wendy are cousins and live in the same house, "We have a soccer team?" dick asked raising an eyebrow, you raised one to since this is new information for you as well. "yea soccer season is starting soon so we need to practice" gray said a little bit upset himself, you sent him a smile and he instantly smiled back, you felt a little upset he won't be walking you home but you understood why he couldn't, "its ok guys trust me I still got dick" you assured them "you don't have any plans right?" you asked turning to face him just to be sure, he looked slightly offended "no i don't and do you believe I won' t tell you if i did?" he asked faking a look of hurt, you just stared at him blankly, and rolled your eyes. "Feeling the love bro", he said in sarcastic voice, this caused you to laugh.

"Dick and I better get home or we'll be late for training our-" you cut yourself off slapping your hand over you mouth, "training?" Lucy asks 'CARP!' you thought, the first thing you learn is that you are not suppose to reveal magic. "Training for what exactly?" erza asks, "uh.......... training for......... (N/N) concert performance!" he blurted out, your eyes widened in fear, knowing they will ask about it, you quickly intervened "what he meant is...... our...... uhhhhh...... karate lesson from our aunt" you said giving a nervous laugh, you knew it was a lie, you and dick were black belts and knew every fighting type there is and were master of all of them. "You guys do karate?" gray asked "yea to keep creeps, kidnappers etc. at bay you know" dick said with a shrug "with our lives we should come with our own ransoms note" you said sighing. Your brother and yourself have been kidnapped so many times if it wasn't for the fact that bruce was also a grade a detective you would never have seen home. You look at them and see their shocked expression "you guys have been kidnapped before?!" they shout in unison, "yea" you and dick said in unison as well, "how many time has that happened?" wendy asked with a worried look on her face, "I think its over 100 times" you look to dick for conformation and see him nod saying your right, you turn back to your friends and see the worried and shocked expression. "Don't worry guys bruce always finds us" you say to reassure them, they still were tense though,.

You checked your phone and saw the time, "we better go our we will be late" you said to you twin brother, "we'll come with you" gray said worried that you might get kidnapped again. "Guys don't worry plus you got a commitment to keep" you assured them with a smile, "yea seriously guys we'll be ok" dick said seeing that they still looked worried. "Alright" they sighed, "were still on for Saturday right?" natsu asked reminding you about your little hang out at the mall "definitely" you said with a smile you said goodbye to your friends and you all parted way.

The walk home was quieter that it usually was. But you made it home none the less, when you entered the place was trashed, you ran inside and found you family on the floor struggling to get back up. You ran to them, "what happened?" you asked frantic, "LOOK OUT!" chris and wyatt shouted, you both turned and got hit to the side by a shadow. "What is that?" you asked "Its a shadow demon" your aunt Phoebe said "how do we get rid of it!" dick asks "the book of shadows has a spell" aunt paige said. You looked at dick and shared a knowing look, you both got up and shouted "hey demon want us come get us" you taunted "yea or are you a chicken demon" dick taunted as well. The demon took the bate and ran and attacked, you both dogged and ran upstairs dogging another attack your, family runs after you so dose the demon. You ran to the attic and ran to the book, a wind blew past you to a spell 'To Confine The Shadow Demon' and you both recited it.

I am light
I am one to strong to fight
Return to dark
Where shadows dwell
You cannot have
This halliwell
So away and
Leave my sight
And take with you
This endless night

The demon was vanquished in front of your eyes and your family was behind it smiling, you both smiled back "nice job guys your first vanquish" wyatt said with a smile "thanks but the house is trashed" you said back remembering the state of the house "don't worry its not the first time its looked like that" chris reassured, "this happens alot?" dick asks "yea" dad said with a nod "cool!" you both shouted simultaneously.

You made your way downstairs "is it because of the demon why it was dark out side" you questioned "yea it is a shadow demon after all" your mother said and continues with "never do that again by the way you had me worried", "isn't that why you were training us?"dick asked "actually yes it was and you guys did great" aunt phoebe said with pride her nephews did so well. You helped fix what you could when the door bell rang you went over to get it and saw someone who you missed like crazy besides Bruce "WALLY?!"

AN: Omg over a hundred read thanks you so much guys i didn't actually think i would reach triple digits at all you guys are the best.

Natsu: man can you be anymore cheesy

Me: *glares at natsu thretiningly* watch it i can still mame you

Natsu: i'd like to see you try

Me: fine ERZA NATSU'S BULLYING ME *fake cries*

Erza: *appears behind natsu* natsuuuuu *emits scary aura*

Natsu: *cowers in fear*

Gray: nice one angel look at him *laughs at natsu*

Me: thx gray i try, emma-senpai (ejmbeaver) and panda (xXxPandaBearxXx) wanna sign us out

Emma & Panda: later guys