The Secret Is Out

Months had past since Wally's funeral, and even more since his death, it was though but Gray and everyone helped. His parents still missed their son, but they have been doing well, (you have no idea how much it killed me to write this) school was going good, but the talk of the school now was based on the new kid. "Class this is Ethan" you math teacher announced, looking up you saw a boy of average height long shaggy brown hair, striking green eyes, and a well built body, all in all he was very good looking, but something didn't sit right to you and your brothers, mostly crazy though.

'Why do I have this weird feeling in my gut' you thought watching him as he went to the seat across from you, you shook any thoughts out of your head, figuring that its just the fact his eyes reminded you of wally. 'Ok time to stop that train of thought here and now', this thought repeatedly ran through your head. Throughout the whole class you felt eyes watching you, but everytime you looked around the feeling was gone, hearing the bell you packed your bag, grabbed your brothers and ran out, "whats going on" Crazy asked after you stopped pulling them and walked normally, "did you guys feel I don't know like someone was watching you?" you asked them, they nodded "creepy" you mumbled.

Your next class was chemistry and you needed a group of five for a class assignment, Lucy was luckily in this class but you still needed one more person. Ethan was in this class aswell and need a group, you called him over to your group, he smiled and walked over, "hi my names Ethan thanks for letting me join you group" he introduced, "no problemo, I'm (Y/N) and this is my friend Lucy, and my brothers, Crazy and twin Dick" you introduced, they all said a quick "hey" and waved, Ethan smiled back and and waved. The class went on smoothly except for the little fire caused by one group luckily it was put out before any damage could be done.

Xx Time Skip xX

Finally the day was over, and the feeling of being watched never left, and again it was hella creepy, meeting up with your friends never felt mor relieving, "hey guys" you said smiling, recieveing a "hello" back. "Ready to go?" you asked but what you didn't expect was everyone's faces, and one you knew all to well, they always made that face when they were going to bail on a plan. Groaning you  asked "ok whats the reasons this time?", "I promised my dad that Wendy and I will meet him at the mall", Natsu told the three of you, honestly he wanted nothing more than to be next to Crazy but he knew a promise was a promise, "and Erza and I are going on a shopping spree" Lucy said smiling apologetically, while Erza looked to the side, with a longing look on her face, you guessed it was because she wanted strawberry cheese cake. "I have detention since some idiot, Natsu, attacked me and the gym leader thought I started it" Gray said glaring daggers at natsu, you knew the gym teacher Laxus, who wasn't that much older than everyone, was tough on everyone, well everyone except Crazy that is.

Sighing you nodded, "thats alright but we are gonna hang out this saturday got it" you said causing everyone to nod, and you to smile. After bidding everyone a good bye your brothers walked home, not knowing the danger around the corner.

Getting knocked into a alleyway, you felt daja-vou as you saw a warlock appear infront of you, 'can't we catch a break, just once' you thought getting ready to dodge an attack, (*laughs evily* never).

Xx meanwhile with gray xX

"I can't believe that ash for brains got me detention" I said to myself walking to the class, sitting down Laxus walked in, "alright you pains in the ass gets a pass this time I have some where to be at the moment and everyone else is gone" he said the walked out, 'there must be some magnificent angel watching over me' I thought walking out (yes baby you will never get detention while i'm here......what he's my bae). 'Maybe I can meet up with (Y/N), Dick ans Crazy'

Xx back to you guys xX
Gray's pov

With that thought in mind I walked down the street, well more like ran, passing an allyway I heard something that sounded like (Y/N) peeking my interest, walking into the allyway I saw something that made me do a double take ("double take" No Austin go back to ally....see what I did there...i need therapy), (Y/N), Dick and Crazy was fighting some dude and he was pelting these weird balls of light that he made, I hid behind the wall as I watch them fight, 'what the heck is going on' I thought.

After hearing (Y/N) scream in what i asume is pain I looked back over, he was on the ground with his brother next to him, and I could tell he was pissed.

Xx 3rd person pov xX

"Ok he is really pissing me off" you said getting up with the help of Dick and Crazy, as you watched the warlocks malicious grin a plan came to mind, grinning you looked at your brothers, "Dick, Crazy, I have a plan" you whispered, they gave you a skeptical look, "Crazy can you create a dome made of vines?" you asked he nodded, stretching his arms out vines erupted out the ground wrapping around each other creating a dome like structure. Gray's eyes widdened in supprise at what he saw, you smiled "ok i'll freeze him after he bursts out cause it won't hold for long, and then Dick I'll need you too distract him, then I'll go in for the final blow, with my new powers" you told them, "You sure you have control over your new power yet?" Dick asked, folding your arms you shot back "I've been practicing...kinda".

Not long after did the warlock destroy the vines, sending energyballs at you, dodgeing you froze him and jumped behind him, after he began to move from being frozen, dick sent his own attack back, knocking him down. The warlock was infuriated and started to attck the two not even noticing you were gone, you on the other hand had some trouble of your own, since you were trying to blow him to kingdom come, sighing you closed your eyes. It worked but not how you wanted, it hit him but didn't destroy him like you intended, it did however make him turn around to you, as he ran to attack you, you flipped over him but he grabbed you leg, sending you to the ground.

Groaning once again you looked up only to see that the warlock was looking over you ready to kill, flailing your arms to protect you face you blew him to, well you blew him to kingdom come, "I did it?.....I DID IT!.... I told you I could" you said getting up to look at your brother, he just rolled his eyes and walked over to you now noticeing the eyes staring at the three of you, seeing all the colour wash from his face you turned around to see what he was watching, you saw eyes and instanly recognised it to be gray, "Gray?" you asked gulping, he walked out shocked amd slightly scared, but yet intrigued, the word he said however contradicted it, "what the heck just happended!"

A/N oh god gray just saw you what will you do now find out next chapter hehe *winks* say bye eevee

Eevee eboi *looking to find out*

Me *sighs* bye guys