Go Out With Me?

(Y/N)'s pov

We finally reached the arcade after a bit of walking, the others are acting stranger than usual...... Their planing something, but what is the question. "Sooo we ever going in?" i asked after a while of standing outside "or are we just gonna admire how the building is built?", "your just as sarcastic as ever" wally said smirking at me "yea but you love me anyway" i replied giving him you own smirk "yea that's true"  his smirk then turned into a genuine soft charming smile that set off butterflies in my stomach, and a blush to appear. I smiled back staring into his green eyes.

3rd person pov

"Do they got something going on that i don't know about? " Crazy asked dick while looking at you "yeah they have a thing for each other but seriously can they be any more obvious" dick answered rolling his eyes, "yep"  the others said.

After having enough of the obvious love fest going on dick gave a cough to see if you knew they were still here, you turned to them and then walked inside blushing madly feel embarrassed beyond belief. The others followed you laughing to themselves. After entering the arcade you immediately went to get tokens for the games, while running you spotted something new "when did they get this?"  you asked walking up to the laser tag room. "Installed it a while back"  the owner said walking up behind you, "hey Mr. Sanders long time no see"  dick says as you gave the old owner a hug to which he smiled and ruffled you (H/C) hair, "Glad to see that my two favorite customers are back" he said smiling at you both.

"So you got a new attraction i see" you smiled placing a hand on your hip, "you guys know him?" wally asked raising an eyebrow. "Yeah Bruce helped him out with some games so we both visit here alot" dick replied, "lets play this game shall we it'll be so much fun" Artemis said with a smirk that spelt trouble, "you just want a reason to hurt wally don't you" you giggled out. "Duh what else"  she replied making everyone but wally laugh, "why is my pain amusing to you"  wally deadpanned at her. "lets go and to make it better why not crazy dick and i against all of you" you suggested "i'm not gonna play sorry" crazy said apologetically "i rather just observe" "alright lil bro" you said smiling".

After paying you all went inside and put on the gear grabbing a gun (all except crazy who didn't like the idea of having a gun for some odd reason) and running in you stayed  by your brother's side the two of you on a team "they made a big mistake"  you both chuckled darkly. After you walked out from your hiding spot you dogged Connor and 'shot' him while dick pushed you on the ground from Megan "thanks" you said to him, he gave a nod and that's when sh*t got real. You both ran in opposite directions dick flipping over obstacles and shot Megan outing her, 'three more to go' you thought hearing foot steps behind you "we win" you heard figuring out it was Kal "think again dude" you said ducking and arching your back to a hand stand and shooting him while he stared dumfounded at how your body could move like that. "You do realize starring is rude right"  you said smirking then highfinig your brother, "now where are our last two victims" you said looking at him until he pushed you and jumped back. "Sounds like some on misses me"  wally said teasingly, "you wouldn't shoot me right wally?"  you asked going for the cute route than offensive. He just chuckled "acting cute won't help you now babe" he said causing you to blush, you shocked your head and  looked at dick behind his hiding spot, he stared back at you thinking the same thing as you, you smiled and got up running along with dick to each other's side and jump doing a side flip facing the others and shooting them wining the game. "HOW THE - WHAT- WHY!" Artemis said dumbfounded, the twins simply chuckled and said simultaneously "Don't mess with the best".

You laughed walking out to meet crazy, while the others had ether sour face (wally artemis and conner) or sad ones (kaldur and megan) "that was amazing how did you do that? " crazy asked surprised and in awe, in the back you could hear Artemis and conner mumble "damm ninjas" causing you to chuckle "Bruce trained us in every fighting style there is" you said and dick continued by saying "and before we met him or our real parents we were apart of the flying Grayson's a famous trapeze act so our body's really flexible". After enjoying you victory you left the other to play games with crazy for a while.

"Ask. Him. Out" the others said to wally while you were with crazy tired of the constant dodging that had gone on for years, "but-"  wally was about to protest but got interrupted by dick shouting "(Y/N) WALLY WANNA ASK YOU SOMETHING!", Wally's face burned bright after that and his plans to end dick's life had began, you turned your head raising an eyebrow walking over. On they way you saw the others leave after giving wally a thumbs up and pats on the back, this caused you to wonder what the heck was going on.

"Whats up walls?" you asked him, he shifted nervously in his spot, not meeting you gaze "uhhhh", "you alright? " you asked worried about his odd behavior." Y-yeah y-yeah i'm f-fine" he said his eyes still not meeting yours, "wally" you said softly cupping his cheek, he turned to look at you and then groaned, "WHY MUST YOU BE SO PERFECT" he shouted startling you. It took you a while to take in what he said and your face turned to one of confusion ".... huh..... i'm sorry" you said not knowing how to respond to that.

He just groaned again and held your hands taking a deep breath before continuing, "(Y/N) i-i like you, will you go out with me?" he asked blushing madly, you were shocked he liked you back, but also torn because you liked gray to 'love just loves to f**k up my life doesn't it'  you thought, after a while of no reply Wally's face fell as he took that as a no turning to walk away but was stopped by your hand "wally let me answer at least gezz" you rolled your eyes but then smiled "i'd love to go out with you wally" you said causing his frown to turn into a smile fist pumping his hand in the air with a triumphant yes. The others came came back after hearing him cheer, "i take it he said yes" kalder said smiling to which he got a smile and a nod "nice going wal-man" Artemis said with a thumbs up, "i still got it" he said slinging an arm around your shoulder, you rolled your eyes "not sure if you ever had it" you giggled out "you sure think I do" he cooed in you ear causing you to blush. Artemis and dick started fake gaging at the display"I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing" dick said chuckling "i think it s adorable" crazy said with a smile followed by a yeah from Megan to which you just giggled.

After a while of more playing and fun you guys left to go home, wally being wally decide to walk you straight home. "I'll pick you up tomorrow night at eight"  he said and you nodded. Before he left however he gave you a hug and kiss on the cheek before running off. You went inside only to see your mom and aunts watching through the window, "really!" you shouted causing them to watch them to turn to you and smile. "I'm going to bed" you said and walked (more like ran) to your room knowing they know about the date and how they are. After locking the door you went to bed to sleep