Enter Crazy (Happy Birthday Baby Bro)

Bruce's pov

"Masters Richard and (Y/N)'s said they while be returning here during there vacation with the Halliwells master Bruce " Alfred said with a hint of excitement in his voice. "Thank you Alfred how long do we have until they return" i respond, happy dick and (Y/N) and their family are coming to spend time at the manor since they technically still are his adoptive children. "Within a few months I believe", he said, i nodt saying that i understood i was about to say something when-

'Crash! '

I got up after hearing a crash coming from the living room, when i finally reached the living room, i saw a window broken and a injured boy who look to be the same age as (Y/N) and dick on the floor. I rushed over to him instantaneously, "Alfred bring the first aid kit!" i called out to the man who practically raised me, he came running in with said item "is everything ok sir?"  he asked and then spotted the boy, "oh dear". I took the kit and cleaned him up and took him to a room close to (Y/N)'s room with Alfred close behind, "he should be fine after some rest" i said looking at him worriedly.

Alfred and i walked down from the room back to the window, "what do you think happened to him master Bruce?" Alfred asked cleaning up the glass that was on the floor. "I don't know Alfred but by the looks of it he was thrown in by someone or sometime, when he wakes up we'll ask him some questions"  i say looking out the broken window "Remind me to have this fixed please Alfred" i say turning to my father figure/butler, "certainly master Bruce" he replied as i made my way to my room to rest.

XxTIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAYxX

"Alfred please see if the kid has woken up "  i asked Alfred," of course master Bruce" he replied placing my breakfast in front of me then head to the room where the boy was most likely asleep.

3rd person pov

While Bruce ate his breakfast, Alfred made his way to the room, hoping the boy was better, as he entered the room he could hear the soft snores of the boy, "at least he's conscious now" Alfred said with a soft smile at the boys snores. Walking back downstairs he couldn't help but wonder what occurred for his to be thrown in through the window. Bruce was asking the same questions downstairs but also wanted to know who the boy was.

As the two men were wondering about the boy, he himself had woken up not long after Alfred left.

Crazy's pov (oh yeah that's right three new povs in one update *dose victory dance*)

"Where am I?" i asked no one in particular since i was the only one here, I tried to move but couldn't without feeling great pain throughout my body. How could this happen, this was not part of the plan at all. As I was lost in thought the door to the room i was in opened, "I see your awake" a voice said startling me back to reality.

I looked at where the voice came from, and saw a man in the door way, "who are you?" I asked scared a little, I was never good with meeting new people, "My name is Bruce Wayne, can you tell me yours, since you came through my window?" he said with a static face, but his voice indicated that there was a playful side to what he asked, this caused me to relax a little. "M-my name is Crazy" i said to him quietly, "that's quite a name" he said this time smiling.

He walked over to me and sat at the end of the bed, "are you feeling better?" he asked, i nodded "still a little sore but i'm ok", I answered.
"Your wounds are healed that was fast" he said with eyebrows frowned, 'crap' , "I-I'm a fast healer?" I said it coming out more of a question than a statement. He made a 'humm' sound and started to walk out stopping out at the door and looking at me "aren't you coming to eat?" he asked me, i was about to answer when my stomach growled answering for me. He walked out with me following looking around the large house, we came to a stop at a kitchen with an elderly looking man by the stove with a plate. "Would you like some pancakes?" he asked turning to me, "Y-yes thank you very much Mr-" i said "Please call me Alfred" he said smiling. "OK thank you very much Alfred" i said sitting down, "You'll be staying here for a while, your cuts may be healed but that doesn't mean your ready to leave" Bruce said to me his face serious but still caring. "Ok"  i said understanding.