Stand Up And Make Some Noise

A/N hey guys now i know what your wondering "why is he putting an A/N at the begining of the chapter......wait... your not.... well i'll tell you why anyways it's a warning this chapter is as you can guess from the pic a bullying chapter now i won't say what i want to right now but if you do read it please read the A/N at the end...yes there will be one at the end too

It has been a horrible time for the past few weeks since new years, and the reason for that was all the texts that you have been getting from strangers, all of which was based on the video someone took of the christmas concert, where you sang, normally you would brush off comments like that, because well they were just people who thought you were stock up or spoiled. This one however stuck to you like glue since you had never sang infront of a crowd worst of all was that Wally was grounded so you couldn't even talk to him.

Your pov

'Ughhh another text, I get it you hate my voice!' I thought as I read another text this one worse than the last, "(Y/N) dinner's ready!" Mom shouted to my room, walking out and to the dinning room I sat down in my chair as Mom put my plate of food infront of me. 'If they hate my voice this much what should I do about my performance on wednesday' I thought as I picked at my food not really feeling hungry, which recieved strange looks from everyone at the table.

"(Y/N) are you alright?" Wyatt asked me, "huh yeah i'm ok" i told him faking a smile, "you sure sweetie?, you havn't even taken a bite of your dinner" Aunt Phoebe said, I noded the fake smile still present on my face, they all didn't seem convinced as they continued to stare at me. I decided to eat, hoping it will trick them, it seemed to have worked since they all went back to eating and talk about random stuff. Well all except two, of course Crazy and Dick saw through your facade, their with you like everyday, after I quickly ate, I excused myself, and tried to make my way back to my room, key word being tried, "oh no you don't" Dick said as he rested a hand on my sholder, I turned to him again smile still present, "we know that is a fake smile" he said crossing his arms, I dropped the smile and sighed, "its ok guys seriously" I told them. Crazy placed a hand on his hip stating "yeah no offense but we still don't believe that", this cause a next sigh to be uttered from my lips, "alright fine how about this if something happens i'll tell you deal?" I said really wanting to leave. After a while of just staring into my eyes Dick sighed himself, "fine deal" he said, I walked back to your room.

3rd person pov

Watching your form leave Crazy turned to Dick, "were going to snoop through his stuff to find out whats up.... right?" he asked smirking, "oh yeah we wouldn't be a detectives kids if we didn't now would we" Dick replied smirking himself, walking to the living room.

Xx Time Skip xX

"Ok so we have twelve minutes while (Y/N) is on an errand for mom" Dick said entering your room, along with crazy, as they searched the came across your phone that you left home to charge, opening it they saw the video amd the comments, as they continued the phone binged indicating that you recieved a message, reading it Dick grew furious at what they were saying he sent the messages to himself and placed the phone back, he grabbed crazy but froze when he heard the front door and the sound of your voice. He orbed to his room with Crazy just as you entered yours.

Xx Time Skip again! Brought to you by the authors laziness xX

"I can't belive they would say things like this, some aren't even based on his voice its about his sexuality to" Lucy said as Natsu, Erza, Dick and Crazy was beyond pissed, but their anger was nothing compared to Gray, as he looked like he was about to rip someone in two, "why wouldn't he tell us about this?" Wendy asked tears in her eyes as she read what they were telling you, "I don't know but I plan on finding out" Gray grumbled as he saw you coming a fake smile on your face. "Hey guys" you said sitting down but you grew confused by the saddened stares Lucy and Wendy gave you, the angry looks on Dick, Natsu, Erza and Crazy's faces and of course the murderous vibe Gray was giving off. "Everything alrig-" you started but got cut off when gray asked "why didn't you tell us you were being cyber bullied?" he said angry but also hurt that you didn't tell him, your eyes widened but went back to normal as you said "I have no idea what your talking about" while looking down.