Ask Him!

Its been a month since Gray found out about you and your family being witches and the both of you have never been closer, but there was a challenge teaching him about your powers and everything but eventually he understood, and lets not forget the time the cleaners wanted to take away his memory, the cleaners are magical beings who, well clean up any damage a demon/warlock/monster battle may have caused. The main objective keep magic a secret from non-magical beings, luckily for Gray you care about your friends and have a crush on him so you gave them a option leave Gray alone or you expose magic. To be fair it wasn't the best thing ever but you were determined to save Gray.

XxFlashback xX

You were hanging out with Gray, Crazy and Dick at your house because according to Gray you house was and I quote "way to interesting" and its because of this your currently in the living room watching the ridiculousness marathon, you knew it was a show about people hurting themselves, but its so funny you couldn't help but like the show. Little by little you family came and joined you , and in what seemed like no time at all everyone was in the living room watching the show.

You all sat in a comfortable silence just enjoying the show, but life said "no this is to peaceful" and decided to just fuck it up, the show had just ended and a next episode was about to play, when two guys in all white appeared by the door. "What the-" Dick said, "Not these guys again" Paige said, you raised an eyebrow at that "what do you mean again who are these weirdos?" you asked, "there the cleaners the make sure the magical world stays a secret" Piper told you ,"the last time the y came they took Wyatt and made everyone forget he even existed even chris" Pheobe said, "WHAT!" Wyatt shouted while everyone else looked away and whistled, "why did they do that?" Crazy asked, "baby Wyatt was very powerful but still a baby-" Pheobe explained but got cut off by Paige, who deadpanned saying "he made a dragon", "but we after doing a memory spell we exposed magic and they came back but couldn't get rid of the charmed ones or they would be get rid of all the good we've done and in the process we got your brother back" Piper told you.

This caused your mouth to drop open, but you closed it knowing now wasn't the time, "why are you here?" you questioned them, "where here to clean up your mess you","you exposed magic to a non-magical being", "so where here to erase his mind of the halliwells", they both said one after the other in a monotone voice that can rival Bruces, for the second time in under five minutes your jaw dropped. Getting up and standing infront of Gray you asked, "and what makes you think we'll let you near him?", they only smirked and waved there hands as Gray appeared infront of them, "Dick!" you said, as he nodded and brought him back to your side with a flick of the wrist.

Running up you kicked one in the chest then roundhouse kicked the other in the side, the fell to the floor while you stood over them, "let me put it this way, try it and not only will i hurt you but I'll expose magic to the whole world, I am the child of a billionaire and have a very big fan base" you said crossing your arms and smirking, Dick and crazy walked beside you smirking as well, "and you know if your get rid of him the deamons they vanquished will come back" Crazy comtinued, "meaning your butts will be in danger as will the magical world, its simple logic really" Dick finished, all the cleaners could do was stare at you, after a whole they said "as you wish the boy may keep his memory". "Good but I also mean any of my friends, I don't plan on telling them but if the ever find out ,and with the don't care attude they have about exposing magic its bound to happen,you won't touch them" you informed them, there face gave off angry vibes but you stood your ground as they nodded amd said, "your friends won't be touched ether" as they disappeared and you relaxed. You turned around meeting the shocked and suprised faces of the rest of your family and Gray, "what i care for them" was all you said then went back to watching ridiculousness cause lets face it, it was hilarious.

Xx End flashback xX

After that you both began to get closer and couldn't be happier, but you were nervous, you are currently in homeroom with Erza, Lucy, Crazy and Wendy, why? Oh no reason just that the Spring dance was coming up and you were gonna ask Gray to go with you. So yeah you were beyond nervous at the moment, who wouldn't be if you were about to ask you crush to a dance, this was all because of Dick and Crazy, but you got them back, Dick had to "volunteer" to help out with the dance and Crazy had to ask Natsu. It worked out for the most part but his face was so red and steaming you felt the heat radiate off him, and a blushing natsu didn't help him, but he did say yes and it was funny watching natsu faint after crazy left.

Now its your turn, "Why did I agree to this" you whined, "Oh come on I did it-" "but was still redder than rudolf's nose" crazy started but was interrupted by you, "the point is I still did it and I am glad I did" he said resting his hand on your sholder, "but what if he says no" you said resting your head on the table, "but what if he says yes" Crazy contracted "this sounds a lot like the pep-talk (Y/N) gave crazy" Wendy said smiling as Lucy and Erza nodded in agreement, "but what if-" you started, "Oh for the love of (Y/N) he's gonna say yes and if he dosen't than its his loss" Erza told you effectively cutting you off, "Erza's right, its his loss since he'll be missing out on a great guy" Lucy agreed. After class you decided to get it over with, you walked to where everyone meets to go home seeing Gray, Dick and Natsu, the others followed behind, Gray was frowning slightly when you saw him, walking up to him you waved slightly, when he saw you his frown instantaneously turned to a smile, "Hey (Y/N)" he said happily but you saw a look sadness in his eyes, deciding to figure it out later you asked the question that will change your life.

"Um g-gray uhhh are y-you going to the s-spring dance with anyone?" you asked, his smiles turned to a pained one, and the next words said crushed you inside, "I'm sorry (Y/N) but i asked juvia" he said somewhat annoyed and upset, but you did't take it on as you were to hurt to the core, but you put on a smile, so what if it looked forced or pained, so what if the others gave you sad looks, you still smiled, "oh well i'm glad your going with some one I'm not going with anyone because well no one asked and the person I was going to ask already asked someone else, besides I'm probably won't have time anyways since I'm going to be performing" you said in a shaky voice, "(Y/N)" he starter while stretching out his hand "Um would you look at the time I should get home to pick the song" you said tearing up a little in the process "Dick Crazy, I-I'll meet you home" you said then ran ignoring all the calls your friends made to you, they ran after you still calling you, running into an alley you orbed home and cried into you pillow.

A/N there a next chapter and i have a special announcement but i'll tell you tmr since i'm tiered of writing for today. Say bye eevee.

Eevee eboi!