He's really gone

Its been a week since Wally's death his parents didn't take it well, you told them he got shot protecting you, you hated that you couldn't tell them what really happened, but it couldn't be helped. After his death you started to bottle in your feelings, that wasn't a good thing, you are currently at his funeral, Paige used magic to transform her into Wally for the time being, you came up with the plan a few days after his death.

Xx Flashback xX

Its been a few days now since what happened to wally, after that you locked yourself in your room, luckily you didn't miss school with it being summer vacation, "he's still up there?" Chris asked his brothers, he was worried about you, this was the first innocent you lost, and it being your own boyfriend made it worse. The others nodded looking at the stairs, "Wally was his first crush and boyfriend and he was our best friend for years, it will be hard to take the fact that he is not here anymore" Dick told them, hoping that his twin will feel better, but doubted that it will be anytime soon.

"Is (Y/N) still in his room" Leo asked as the rest of the family walked into the living room,sighing when he recieved nods from the boys, "My poor baby" Pipee said her motherly instincs kicking in, "We can help him later, first we need to figure out a way to tell Wally's parents, since we can't expose magic" Paige said worried about her nephew, but knowing it will take time before you feel better. They thought for a while but came up with nothing, "ok I got nothing" Wyatt said sighing slightly, "yea me ether everyone I think of won't work" Crazy said resting his chin in his had.

"We tell them he got shot protecting me on a date" you said coming down the steps, your family turned and looked at you, "(Y/N)?" Crazy said happy your out of your room, but still worried since recovering from a loved one's death dosen't take so little time to get over it, "wouldn't they want to see the body?" Wyatt asked confused, "we will use magic" you said reaching them, "(Y/N) are you alright" Dick asked worried, you looked at him and gave him a small smile, "I'm fine" you told him, he however was not convinced. "Alright" he said, a little hesitant though, "when you say use magic what do you mean" Crazy asked confused on what your going to do, "we use magic to make one of us look like him but it has to be ether Chris, Wyatt, Dad or aunt Paige" you informed, "why us?" Chris asked you. "Because were the only ones that can orb out and dick and I have to be there so we can't play him" you said.

"Is there even a spell like that?" Dick asked, and Piper nodded, "Paige created one and wrote it in the book of shadows" Pheobe told you, you nodded and left to go get the book. Coming back down with said book in hands you looked through the book until you saw a spell thay read "'To Create A New Facial Appearance' is this is?" you questioned seeing a nod from Paige, nodding you read the spell changing it a little,

Who you were your now another
Take the face of the boyfriend of Dick's brother

You questioned if it was going to work since it sounded so unusual but was relived to see that it did, watching as Paige's appearance change to Wally's now it was telling his parents.

Xx End of Flashback xX

"You sure your ok to do this?" Dick asked you for like the fifth time that morning, "yes dick i'm fine" you said stoic, like you have since wally was gone. "(Y/N) you and i both know thats not true" he told you crossing his arms, "i'm fine" you said again, this time sounding a little bit more harsh than you wanted to, he was a little taken back by that. You sighed "i'm fine dick now i gotta go do the song" you said walking to the alter after you got introduced, when his parents told you when the funeral was, they also asked you to do a song, to which you agreed since it was only fair.