Great grams!

The day you were dreading has arrived, 'man these two weeks passed by fast' you thought as you packed your bag to go to the manor, your vacation has ended school starts back tomorrow and you couldn't be any more upset, you were gonna miss Bruce, Alfred and your friends especially Wally. You knew it was going to be challenging having a long distance relationship with him, but he was determined to make it work, you haven't used or practiced your magic the whole time being here and it hurt knowing you had to keep magic a secret.

You made your way down stairs after packing seeing the rest of your family along with gray and your friends, "Christmas better come soon" you mumbled under your breath. "Ready to go?" your dad asked the both of you, receiving nods from the both of you, you made your way hugging Bruce and Alfred good bye and finally making your way to crazy, who was upset that you both had to leave, "I wish you didn't have to leave"  he whispered hugging you both tightly, "Why don't you come live with us" you said then looked at Bruce and your parents, "I don't know about that (Y/N)" he said, "why not?" You asked pouting.

"What about Bruce" he said looking at Bruce, Bruce looked at him then at you, "it's up to you crazy, if you want to go i'll support you, just make sure you guys come and visit" he told him smirking at Crazy, "we'll be happy to have you Crazy" Piper told him. "Sooo what do you say?" you asked reciving a nod from him, this brought a smile to your face causing you to hug him tightly. Even though you were beyond happy no one else was more happier than a certain pink haired boy.

Natsu's pov

As I looked at (Y/N) and Crazy I couldn't help but think 'sweet he's coming with us'.

3rd person pov

After helipning pack Crazy's bag and hugging Bruce goodbye you were all set to leave....that is until you heard a shout from a familiar voice "(Y/N)!", you stoped and turned around to see wally running towards you. "Wally I thought you weren't gonna show up" you said hugging him, "not show up when my boyfriend is about to go back to San Francisco no way" he said hugging you back but just a little tighter," I wish you didn't have to go" he said, "I know you do wally but we'll be back for Christmas" you told him, "not soon enough".

"Hey I have an idea mom dad" you turned to look at them, "yea" they said turning to look at you with one eyebrow raised, "can we come back here for thanks giving?" You asked then smiled when you recieved a nod. "Sweet!" Wally shouted fist pumping in the air, this caused you to giggle at his excitment, "time to go (Y/N)!" Gray shouted, "I guess Its time to leave" you said turning around but was stoped by wally, "not before i say goodbye" he said kissing you. You instanly kissed back, this lasted a while longer until he broke the kiss, "bye wally" you said smiling softly "bye babe until next time" he said, you went to the limo and got in waving as the car drove off.

Xx TIME SKIP BECAUSE NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT xX

You finally reached home, after dropping everyone off and was saying bye to Alfred "see you at thanks giving Masters Crazy Dick and (Y/N)" he said smiling and hugging the three of you, "of course alfred" Crazy said "can't wait to see you guys again" dick told him "I'm gonna miss you guys" you said hugging him just a little longer. "As will I master (Y/N)" he responded then went into the limo and drove off, you walked into the manor and immediately went to helping Crazy settle in drqgging Dick along with you to help out.

Your mom and rest of the family however went straight to work to summon grams, your mom started to place candels in a circle as you dad was lighting them, "lets just hope were not to late concidering their age" Paige said outloud "yea well that wasn't our fault" Phoebe told her but was then shushed by Piper who began to say the spell,

Hear these words
Hear ny cry
Spirit from the other side
Come to me I summon thee
Cross now the great divide

A

spiral of light started to shine as an imperial spirit appered in the circle, "sixteen years" the the women started as she placed her hands on her hips, "its a good thing you did this now or who know what would happen" she finished smiling. "Hey grams" Piper said smiling as they walked out of the circle solidifing, Phoebe, Paige and piper hugged, the women then hugged Leo and finally hugged Wyatt and Chris "hey great grams" they said unison hugging back "hello boys good to see you again" Penny said as she then turned to Piper and said "ok where is my other great grand kid".

"(Y/N), Dick can you come here please" Piper called out, the three of you made your way down stairs where you saw your family and two women, "Um hello" you all said in unison, "grams this is (Y/N) Dick and Crazy" she introduced then turned to the three off you "and this is your great grandmother" she said. "hello" she said hugging all three of you, after she broke the hug she asked "So which one is the biological Halliwell?", this earned some confused faces, "Dick and (Y/N) are both biological Halliwells grams" Phoebe said. Penny was taken aback by that stament, a "how?" escaped her lips, "their twins" Wyatt said as you and dick stood their wondering what was going on.

"Four but this is un heard off, the charmed ones are supposed to be three witches" she said, you raised your eyebrow at that "well now their are four and lets not go through this again Penny please" Leo said "we don't want a repeat of what happened at wyatts wiccaning" piper said folding her arms. You the realized what they were talking about, your mom and dad explained that you and Dick never had your wiccaning since you were kidnapped at such a young age, and because of that you both were starting to lose control of you powers.

"Right sorry, is everything ready?" she asked, "Uh yes" chris said, "we made sure that they won't be attacked by anything" Wyatt continued "and this time we made sure no necromancer" Phoebe said. "Uh what dose great grams mean by ready?" Dick asked, "well you see dear to perform the wiccaning I have to call every  matriarch in our family since the witch trials so we have to make sure the manor is safe" grams explained, " oh ok" you said then looked at Crazy, who looked worried about something "everything ok Crazy?" you asked, he looked at you then to chris and the others "are you sure about the necromancer?" he asked "yes why?" Chris said back, "the necromancer is very unpredictable" he told them.

"He's right you know" a man said as an energy ball knocked you and dick into the wall, "ow" you groned as you got up a saw a man who was wearing a suit and a demon standing beside him. "Who's that!?" Dick asked standing up and helping you, "its the necromancer" Crazy told you both.

A/N and there goes another chapter and i'm so happy because i updated two chapters on the same day whop *does happy dance* yeaaa i got moves like jagger anyways thanks for reading my lovely readers oh and i was wondering what i should call you guys cause readers is a boring name and everyone has it so comment what you think i should call you guys and i'll pick the one that fits until next time byeee say adios eevee

Eevee eboi *smiles and waves bye*