The Date

A/N (F/D)- favorite dish
        (F/F)- favorite fruit

3rd person pov

After successfully hiding from your mom for most of the day she finally found you, "i was so close" you grumbled pouting as she dragged you to your room where you aunts awaited for you, "yea but not close enough"  she said smirking. Ever since they heard about your date with wally which was last night might you add your aunts and mom have been chasing you none stop to dress you up for it, you were happy they had no problem with your sexuality but you rather not feel like a doll for them to dress, and your brothers and fathers were no help what so ever, except crazy who at least tried but got stopped by dick who was enjoying it all.

After you entered the room you were immediately bombarded with different outfits your aunts picked out, "....... I have no way outta this do I?" you asked receiving a chorus of nopes from the three women 'oh joy'  you thought sarcastically as you went into you a joined bathroom to change faintly hearing a "they have a bathroom in their room we should live here instead" from your aunt Paige to which you just chuckled.

After putting on the clothes you waled out wearing a long sleeve red jersey with a blue jeans and black sleeveless hoodie with a black and red high tops to top off the ensemble. "You look great" you Phoebe said "Your rocking that look" Paige said giving you a thumbs up to reinforce her statement, "he's my kid what did you expect"  your mom said smiling. You smiled back and looked at yourself in the mirror liking what you see, you went downstairs to see your brothers Bruce and father with Alfred watching a soccer game when they noticed you, "wow nice threads lil bro" Chris said smiling "whats the occasion?" Wyatt asked causing you to blush, "he has a date" dick and crazy said in sync, "who's the lucky girl? " your dad asked "its not a girl" you said looking away, the room went silent until Chris decided to speak up "oh then who's the lucky guy"  you looked up "your not grossed out?" you asked knowing what could happen sometimes, "of course not (Y/N)" your dad said "I could use it to get girls" Chris said causing everyone to sweatdrop "ignore him, your our family and we stick together no matter what" Wyatt said causing you to smile brightly but then it disappeared when Chris said "you still didn't answer the question". "Its wally" Bruce said in his monotone voice which caused everyone to turn to him then back to you "how did you- you know what nevermind I've learned by now not to question the things you know or do" you said back in a monotone voice and sat down waiting for wally to pick you up.

Xx Time Skip xX

You heard the doorbell ring and got up "alright bye guys" you said walking to the door "don't do anything i wouldn't do" you heard Chris shout out behind you, you rolled your eyes and opened the door to see wally turning around to stop and stare at you. "Wow" was his response while he kept staring causing you to let out a (manly) giggle snapping him back to his senses. "You look amazing (Y/N)" he said smiling softly at you, "so do you"  you said smiling back.

You both made your way down the stairs, "where exactly are we going on this date? "  you asked "its a surprise" he said winking at you, "but its still bright out and isn't dates usually at night?"you asked again getting a finger on you lip to tell you to stop asking questions," trust me the wallman has got this you'll love it" wallman said smirking. You rolled your eyes swatting away his finger "If their is one thing I have learned anything from Bruce its to question everything when you don't have all the info" you said smirking back, this cased wally to chuckle and reply "that explains why you and dick are so stubborn". You playfully punched his arm laughing. He lead you to a hill and covered your eyes until you reached the top, when he finally removed his hands from your eyes you were met with a sweet picnic at sunset giving it a beautiful romantic feeling.

"Wally this is amazing" you said in awe, "I'm guessing you like it" he stated while leading you to the blanket

"Wally this is amazing" you said in awe, "I'm guessing you like it" he stated while leading you to the blanket. You nod and sat down him following the picnic had all your favorite foods and fruits and his favorite as well which was everything, "you made all this?" you asked "well i got the fruits and Megan cooked the food" he said, you paled at hearing Megan made the food knowing that she's not that good with food, wally seeing your dread said "don't worry Artemis tasted it and said it was good" calming you down at least you know you can trust Artemis's taste buds and tasted it, to your surprise it was pretty good.

While you ate you snuck glances at wally him doing the same to you, you saw him devouring the food and giggled 'ironically i really missed the messy way he eats'  you thought. The giggling caught his attention and he raised an eyebrow at you wondering whats so funny, "still a messy eater i see"  you said wiping some (F/D) off his cheek. He smiled at this and finished eating along with you, the (F/F) (if chocolate strawberries was you favorite fruit then pick your second favorite) was gone fast leaving some chocolate covered strawberries, you have never had it before and wally knew this so why he brought it you didn't know. He picked one up and ate it enjoying the flavor, after finishing one he looked at you "you never ate one before?" he asked you, you shook your head and watched as he picked a next one up and put is towards your face. You stared at the berry and then back at him and took a bite, you liked the flavor and took a bite of a next one, soon enough all the berries were done and the picnic packed up as you made your way home.

When you both finally made it back to the manor, he held your hand and pulled you close "so did you enjoy our date" he asked you, you nodded your head quickly "it was amazing"  you said back smiling, he began to blush and put you at arms length "uhhh so i wanted to ask you something" he said "sure what is it?" you asked looking at his emerald eyes, "w-will you be my b-boyfriend?" he asked unsure 'did he just-but gray'  you thought 'but he might not feel the same and wally was your first love and it was an amazing date'  your thoughts countered which made you know your choice. With a nod you were scooped up and spun around causing giggles to emit from you, after he placed you down you felt soft slightly chapped lips against yours, it took you a moment to realize he was kissing you. You wrapped your arms around his neck kissing back as you felt his hands rest securely on your hips, you tangled your fingers in his red hair as you both stood there kissing passionately.

You heard something breaking the kiss to turn around and see that your mom aunt and brothers were watching from the window, you chuckle and face wally once again "I better go" you said pecking his lips once again, "night wally"  you said and smiled "night (N/N)"  he said back smiling wildly, turning around to leave. When he was gone you entered the house and let out a dreamy sigh 'that was my first kiss' you thought then saw you family staring at you and smirking, "say anything and I'll hurt you" you said making your way to your room where you had blissful dreams about a certain red head emerald eyed boy.

A/N hey guys finally updated and hoped you like this chapter, and may i just say THANK YOU FOR OVER, 1K READS OMG i am so happy right now this is amazing i honestly never thought that i'd ever get this many you guys are the best! Well time to work on a Halloween chapter bye for now say bye eevee.

Eevee *waves adios* eboi!